ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: NADA 2012 Discus Raffle #3 Sponsored by Kingdom Come Discus Haven/Kraig Koontz

Default Re: NADA 2012 Discus Raffle #3 Sponsored by Kingdom Come Discus Haven/Kraig Koontz

Skip, you know it's either the discus or the altums... not both right?

Bought my tickets.
    Eric

Registered Member

Default Re: NADA 2012 Discus Raffle #3 Sponsored by Kingdom Come Discus Haven/Kraig Koontz

As I understood is both

Shipping is included in the price of your raffle ticket, so you could be the winner of both the discus AND the altum angels for just $5!

Quote Originally Posted by ericatdallas View Post

Bought my tickets.
    Nope.. wrong..

so if i win.. don't ask for either! :P

Jester - S0S Crew Texas

Quote Originally Posted by warlock4169 View Post
    Nope.. wrong..

so if i win.. don't ask for either! :P

LOL, you're absolutely right! They have your address, but I suppose you can still choose neither (I assume)! Stupid logic hazards!
    Eric

Homesteader Kingdom Come Discus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ericatdallas View Post

Bought my tickets.
    This raffle is for both the Altums and the Melons. If you win you are not required to take the Altums. If you want to give them away then that's ok with me. We set it up like this because we realize not everyone wants or has the space for the Altums. The winner will be allowed to pick from the tank of eight.

Thanks for supporting the NADA
    Kraig

Quote Originally Posted by lenver View Post
    As I understood is both

Shipping is included in the price of your raffle ticket, so you could be the winner of both the discus AND the altum angels for just $5!
    You're right! Wow, I've been wanting some altums. What a great donation/deal. Hmm.. maybe I should buy more tickets
    Eric

I never win anything but I am still crossing my fingers for this one
    My wife names my fish

Registered Member

Dont like the raffle. Would love to have the fish. Would prefer an action. I understand its a fund raiser, my wife and i were sponsors at the NADA last year. We also won fish from kennys action. But to throw a couple hunderd in a raffle and lose to a one ticket buyer?????? Would love to help Kraig with this, hes good people, but not a raffle Jerry

Quote Originally Posted by deepflyball View Post
    Dont like the raffle. Would love to have the fish. Would prefer an action. I understand its a fund raiser, my wife and i were sponsors at the NADA last year. We also won fish from kennys action. But to throw a couple hunderd in a raffle and lose to a one ticket buyer?????? Would love to help Kraig with this, hes good people, but not a raffle Jerry
    An auction would never come close to raising the money a raffle does. That is our goal to raise money for NADA.
    This also gives someone the opportunity to win some very valuable fish for just $5!!!!

Chad
    Last edited by Chad Adams; 07-12-2011 at 11:31 PM.
    Proud Host of the best Discus show ever in North America because of the people who came!!
    NADA Show Convention Atlanta 2012
    Member of SouthEast Discus Enthusiasts
    North American Discus Association Board Member

Don't spend a couple of hundred then, spend $5 and consider it a donation. That's what I do when I buy it. If I win, great. If not, at least it helps the organization.
    Eric

Registered Member

My god i am sorry for the poor spelling in my post above. I am disabled and cant see to well. Hey thanks SABRES1 For telling me to go because i dont think like you. For the record who the hell is Chad, probly not who he thinks he is. Jerry

+1 Thats what I did

My god i am sorry for the poor spelling in my post above. I am disabled and cant see to well. Hey thanks SABRES1 For telling me to go because i dont think like you. For the record who the hell is Chad, probly not who he thinks he is. Jerry
    Sorry, Sorry, Sorry. I thought you were talking to Jerry Baer, past president & raffle extraordinaire. LOL.
    I was taking a shot at Jerry Baer. I had no idea YOUR name was Jerry. So So Sorry. My misunderstanding.
    Chad
    Proud Host of the best Discus show ever in North America because of the people who came!!

First 2 days of this raffle have gone really well! Don't miss out on your chance to own some awesome fish from Kraig!

Chad

Homesteader Kingdom Come Discus's Avatar

There are at least two pairs in this tank. Remember I will be keeping all eight of these fish until after the raffle is over and if you win you get to choose your fish even the pairs.

Good Luck
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoztNdRGAbs
    Kraig

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast