ChicagoDiscus.com     Golden State Discus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Glazed cones available on Aug 7, 2011

Registered Member

Default Re: Glazed cones available on Aug 7, 2011

Barb, Hope all is going well and you and your family are safe. It is scary hearing the limbs and tree hit stuff and you can't see. I drove through Fran from Hillsboro to Raleigh and watched all the brown outs while going down 85. Actually I think we know each other. I was looking at your pics with Hans. You use to be in the Durham Aquarium Society as President at the time when I was there. If this is correct then it is a small world. I will not state how many years ago. Because women stay 29.

Good luck with the storm.

SimplyDiscus Sponsor and MVP Nov.2015 Disgirl's Avatar

Oh my gosh Gills, you are right, that was me for sure! What a coincidence. Were you one of our club members? Send me a pm and tell me who you are. I started that club and was pres for 4 yrs. How about that?
    Barb

Delightful Designs Discus Cones by Barb -- Check out my Sponsor section --HERE--!

Real Name
    Mauro

Barb, I am relieved to see you are fine. How was the hurricane? Did you loose power? Are your family and friends ok?

SimplyDiscus Sponsor and MVP Nov.2015 Disgirl's Avatar

Hi Mauro, thanks for asking, please read my "report" in You talking to me? at bottom of forum. We are OK but power went off again for 8 hrs and we just got it back again. Keeping generator and cords out this time. My head is hurt but I will be fine when it heals, the Dr. just told me so.
    Barb

Delightful Designs Discus Cones by Barb -- Check out my Sponsor section --HERE--!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12