AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Discus Gang Wars

Administrator and MVP Dec.2015 Second Hand Pat's Avatar
    Real Name
    Pat

Default Re: Discus Gang Wars

Thanks Keith, glad you like the tank. Better lights come tomorrow so maybe get some pics without all the reflections.

Yea, sorry about the TV noise and thanks Gary, good to know all is normal. They have settled a bit until the next feeding lol.
    Your discus are talking to you....are you listening

Real Name
    Mauro

First of all, congrats for the beautiful setup and wilds. Thanks for sharing the video. To avoid reflection and get better images, film or photograph at nigth and switch off all the lights, with the exception of the tank's lights.

A few weeks ago one of my cuipeuas became a big bully in my 80g, but no other fish would dare to face her the way your video shows (I think it is a lady because she started to clean the intake of my filter - no eggs though). In my case, the tank became much peaceful a few weeks later, especially after I added two more cuipeuas (I now have 7). So I also think they will figure out things themselves.

Administrator and MVP Dec.2015 Second Hand Pat's Avatar
    Real Name
    Pat

Mauro, thank you for the hints on lights. I have better lights coming today and know about turning off the room lights. Reason of taking the video when I did was to capture the behaviors being shown at that particular moment.

I also have three more tefes in QT which will become part of this group bring the group to nine. Glad your group has settled for you
    Your discus are talking to you....are you listening

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12