ChicagoDiscus.com     Golden State Discus

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Andrew Soh "Artificial Raising of Healthy Discus Fry" class scheduled for US

Real Name
    Francis

Default Re: Andrew Soh "Artificial Raising of Healthy Discus Fry" class scheduled for US

Hi Andrew.....the pipings are good now and will check them regularly lah.......are you going to SC to see Dominic after the convention?

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Soh View Post
    Wowww....I'm honored, Everlyn!!!

And Francis, though you got your Royal Highness's approval......please check your pipings regularly...ya? I want to see you there!

Regards,
    Andrew
    Grasshopper
    Francis

Default Re: Andrew Soh "Artificial Raising of Healthy Discus Fry" class scheduled for US

Not sure Francis. Dominick is @ New Haven....I might go there from Alanta Georgia....not to far yet not too close...

Have to see....as the show will be 10 months from now, right? Unable to confirm as of now......

Andrew
    Last edited by Andrew Soh; 08-30-2011 at 01:15 AM.
    [B]'Discus, Problems and Solutions'
    'Discus, The Naked Truth'
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1909364&id=751354834&comments=#/home.php?ref=home

Real Name
    Francis

Artificial Raising of Healthy Discus Fry" class scheduled for US ........I will be attending this course and perhaps others would like to join too.

1.Francis Barretto (aka seanyuki)
    Grasshopper
    Francis

Absolutely amazing event! I hope that I'll be able to make the show and be a part of this class! Andrew, thank you!
    Visit Eddie's Place

"If you ask for an opinion...don't get pissed when I give you mine."

Real Name
    Francis

have just spoken to Andrew Soh tonight.....those attending the seminar" Artificial Raising of Healthy Discus Fry" during the Nada Show 2012......he'll will be handling out a special gift to the attendees.
    Grasshopper
    Francis

Yes, Francis called me 2 days' ago and topic on Arificial Raising of HF was mentioned. To make it more exciting and hopefully to atribute more to the already successful show, I took the liberty of....and is also my first time........ giving door-gift to participants attending this topic. I didn't consult Larry and really don't know whether it is appropriate for me to do so....but though it is on a personal level.... Larry, let me know whether I have crossed the line...

Anyway, the token of appreciation is '30gms of pro-more in container form'. Retail price for 30gms Pro-more in the States is US$40. As I don't intend to carry amount that may need to be carried back to Singapore and at the same time, not to dissappoint anyone attending, maybe those going can indicate to me before I'm all set o fly....ha! ha! ha!

Thanks and I'm waiting,

Andrew
    Last edited by Andrew Soh; 02-04-2012 at 09:33 PM.
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1909364&id=751354834&comments=#/home.php?ref=home

SimplyDiscus Sponsor Chicago Discus's Avatar

Hello to all my friends,

Forgot to ask how some of you are doing. Had Harricane Irene affected some of you? My son Dominick in Connecticut is safe...seems like the harricane went around that city.

Andrew
    sounds like it will be a very interesting class....where is the best place to get your products Mr. Soh
    Chicago Discus

Website-- www.chicagodiscus.com
    Email---- chicagodiscus@att.net

Real Name
    Francis

Hi Josie.....Andrew Soh's products are available from one of the SD sponsors here......David Rose (IGO Pro)

here's the link lah

http://www.igopro-online.com/IGOPRO-...ORDERS-s/1.htm

hth

Quote Originally Posted by snoopodus View Post
    sounds like it will be a very interesting class....where is the best place to get your products Mr. Soh
    Grasshopper
    Francis

Yes, Francis called me 2 days' ago and topic on Arificial Raising of HF was mentioned. To make it more exciting and hopefully to atribute more to the already successful show, I took the liberty of....and is also my first time........ giving door-gift to participants attending this topic. I didn't consult Larry and really don't know whether it is appropriate for me to do so....but though it is on a personal level.... Larry, let me know whether I have crossed the line...
    Anyway, the token of appreciation is '30gms of pro-more in container form'. Retail price for 30gms Pro-more in the States is US$40. As I don't intend to carry amount that may need to be carried back to Singapore and at the same time, not to dissappoint anyone attending, maybe those going can indicate to me before I'm all set o fly....ha! ha! ha!
    Thanks and I'm waiting,
    Andrew
    Andrew,
    There's no problem with this at all. It's your class my friend, if you want to give something away that's great!
    Chad
    Proud Host of the best Discus show ever in North America because of the people who came!!
    NADA Show Convention Atlanta 2012
    Member of SouthEast Discus Enthusiasts
    North American Discus Association Board Member

I think it is terrific that you want to do this. Thank you so much. I'm looking forward to the class myself!!!!!
    Larry Bugg

NADA - Vice President
    Atlanta Area Aquarium Association

Thank you very much Andrew for your generosity!

Looking forward to attending this class!

Thanks,
    -jim

Thanks Larry and Jim.....and thanks to Chad too.

Hopefully I will have the final figures at latest 2 weeks before my flight.... I need to pack fresh....and the numbers.

Also, I am thinking of offering two books, one Discus he Naked Truth and the other Discus, Problems And Solutions, for for NADA for Auction/Raffle....... and the money goes to the club. Will the Club accept???? Let me know.

Take care guys and can't wait to meet up!

Andrew
    Last edited by Andrew Soh; 02-05-2012 at 02:36 AM.

YES! The club will accept! Thank you! PM Sent.

Evelyn
    Don't let the things you can't do stop you from doing the things you can!

For those of you who do not have A.S.s books let me just say that I learn something new everytime I read them. Other than Untergassers Discus Health these books are the best IMHO on the market and is money well spent. I am looking forward to Andrews class for sure. Now how can I get my question list down from 200 to a reasonable 100. Ed
    "There was no spoon"

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast