ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Andrew Soh "Artificial Raising of Healthy Discus Fry" class scheduled for US

Default Re: Andrew Soh "Artificial Raising of Healthy Discus Fry" class scheduled for US

It's funny though....Francis seemed to be extremely enthusiastic about the show and was also the one who encouraged me to give this paid talk on "Artificial Raising of Healthy fry" which I'm sure those attended find it a totally different method from the rest......and he kept saying....."I will come and a must....I'm coming"...but was no where to be seen? What happened my friend? Haven't seen him inperson......and this is the second time he "cry off" a pre-arranged meeting with me....the other was in SF. Hope his pipes didn't burst again and flooded his place

Didn't get a chance to meet the guy that was so supportive....

Andrew
    [B]'Discus, Problems and Solutions'
    'Discus, The Naked Truth'
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1909364&id=751354834&comments=#/home.php?ref=home

Administrator and MVP Dec.2015 Second Hand Pat's Avatar
    Real Name
    Pat

Default Re: Andrew Soh "Artificial Raising of Healthy Discus Fry" class scheduled for US

Andrew, I wanted to meet Francis also. Hope all is well with him. When you helped me last year in that suddenly sick thread I figured you were a super serious guy. What a pleasant surprise to see what a funny, friendly guy you are and so easy to talk too. Pure pleasure to attend your talks.
    Pat
    Your discus are talking to you....are you listening

Andrew, I wanted to meet Francis also.
    Yes...me too....hope he's o.k.....but April said he was supposed to attend the show too. Oh my gosh....missing in action?

Pat, I'm a dead serious guy regarding fish-keeping because the ishes are swiming in my veins......and definitely a crazy guy to talk to....he he he..

Thanks Pat, you were awesome too!

Andrew
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1909364&id=751354834&comments=#/home.php?ref=home

Oh, Duh . . . Thanks for the clarification!

Quote Originally Posted by nwehrman View Post
    Don - Barb is talking about the spawning site... No wire involved.

Nicole

Nicole

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Administrator and MVP Dec.2015 Second Hand Pat's Avatar
    Real Name
    Pat

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Soh View Post
    Yes...me too....hope he's o.k.....but April said he was supposed to attend the show too. Oh my gosh....missing in action?

Pat, I'm a dead serious guy regarding fish-keeping because the ishes are swiming in my veins......and definitely a crazy guy to talk to....he he he..

Thanks Pat, you were awesome too!

Andrew
    Thanks Andrew, I wondered what was moving under your skin Looking forward to that third book
    Pat
    Your discus are talking to you....are you listening

Registered Member John_Nicholson's Avatar

Andrew I added an avatar for you.

-john
    Please check out http://forum.discusnada.org/

SOS Crew Texas

Discus under the skin of course.

John, thanks for this positive response. This way, I can spot you any time, any where in the world and remember how handsome you are, my friend!!!

It will never be the same.... Brings good memories, ya?

Andrew

Registered Member John_Nicholson's Avatar

It brings back some great converstions between friends,

-john
    Please check out http://forum.discusnada.org/

SOS Crew Texas

Quote Originally Posted by John_Nicholson View Post
    It brings back some great converstions between friends,

-john
    Yes John,
    While looking the avatar and recalling our meetings, seems like I've know you for a long time.
    That's the advantage Of face to name.....And encourage everyone to do this...
    Friend for life!!!!!!

Andrew

SimplyDiscus Sponsor and MVP Nov.2015 Disgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Don in Virginia View Post
    Oh, Duh . . . Thanks for the clarification!
    Yes, I can and will make the clay spawning site that Andrew told me about. He gave me specific measurements to make it. I will make one and take a pic and post it for you all to see. Thanks for the inquiry.
    Barb

Delightful Designs Discus Cones by Barb -- Check out my Sponsor section --HERE--!

If you could add dismountable caps for both ends (White plastic caps) so that they can be put on after spawning or capped on when the eggs are about to hatch with water, it will be perfect, Barb.....

Andrew

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345