ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: NADA is pleased to annouce - Speaking at the 2012 show is none other than

Default NADA is pleased to annouce - Speaking at the 2012 show is none other than

NADA is honored to announce Jorg Stendker will be a speaker at our 2012 show in Atlanta. The Stendker brothers run one of the largest discus facilities in Europe. The Stendker name, fish, and strains are well known throughout the world.

This is a rare opportunity to learn from one of the major discus breeder and suppliers.

Please visit the Stendker website at http://www.diskuszucht-stendker.de/gb/

Default Re: NADA is please to annouced - speaking at the 2012 show is none other than

AWESOME!!
    Chad Hughes

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Default Re: NADA is please to annouced - speaking at the 2012 show is none other than

Well it just keeps getting better and better. Some of my first discus were Stendkers and now I have the opportunity to meet and learn from Jorg Stendker. Fantastic!!
    Larry Bugg

NADA - Vice President
    Atlanta Area Aquarium Association

AWESOME>>>>>>>AWESOME. I am loving the international flavor were getting here in the states. We are truly blessed to have these folks comming to speak.
    "There was no spoon"

Yes, this is really excellent news. Sounds like this show will become a seminal event in Discus shows, certainly for the US.

The 2012 NADA Show is not one to miss! I sure do wish I could make it!

Eddie
    Visit Eddie's Place

"If you ask for an opinion...don't get pissed when I give you mine."

If there is one talk not to miss it is this one! Jorg has given a couple of talks at our show and I can honestly say they will challenge the way you think about the hobby! Definitely one not to be missed!
    Paul

Comfortably numb.

For reasons I do not know, Jorg has now said he can't make it to America on our show dates to be a speaker. I spoke to Jack Wattley on Tuesday and he said to put him down as a speaker, and to confirm it in the spring. We now also have Tony Silva as a speaker he was the discus writer for FAMA magazine from 2005 to 2009.
    Jerry Baer
    it's just a box of rain

Default Re: NADA is pleased to annouce - Speaking at the 2012 show is none other than

Tony Silva is a great speaker, I have seen him many times talking about salt water fish and corals, this is very good news!

Rodrigo
    Rod Clement - SOS CREW NJ

Quote Originally Posted by yogi View Post
    For reasons I do not know, Jorg has now said he can't make it to America on our show dates to be a speaker. I spoke to Jack Wattley on Tuesday and he said to put him down as a speaker, and to confirm it in the spring. We now also have Tony Silva as a speaker he was the discus writer for FAMA magazine from 2005 to 2009.
    I would bet it's because of the world economic situation. Things in Europe are going from bad to worse. People in Europe certainly don't need expensive tropical fish right now. It's scary economic times.

http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogsp...p-most-in.html

Pets shops continue to close or are struggling to survive all over the world. Read the plea on the top of this nice fish shop website. http://www.tidelineaquatics.net/

Yogi, is this the Tony Silva you are talking about?

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1...a-bird-species

http://www.nytimes.com/1996/11/19/sc...sentenced.html

Default Re: NADA is pleased to annouce - Speaking at the 2012 show is none other than

Yes terps it is the same Tony Silva. If you did click on any of terps links I suggest you click on this one also. http://www.smuggled.com/silva1.htm
    Innocent or guilty he did his time and everyone deserves a second chance. Next you'll tell us Michael Vick shouldn't be allowed in the NFL.

As far as Jorg goes I doubt that is the reason. NADA was paying for his plane, hotel and meals.
    Jerry Baer
    it's just a box of rain

Real Name
    Chris

Michael Vick should suffer the same fate that he made money doing to dogs not making big money in the NFL. JMHO

Chris
    "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated."~ Mahatma Gandhi

Sounds good Jerry. I put an idea out on the nada web site. Plz read when you get the chance. You have my number and as always plz call me if you need anything. Ed
    "There was no spoon"

Registered Member rsawest@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Real Name
    Linda

Quote Originally Posted by yogi View Post
    I'm disappointed that Jorg Stendker won't be able to make it. I was looking forward to hear him speak, having met him in Chicago at the ACA a few years back. But hearing the one and only Jack Wattley speak will make up for that! Great job Jerry and NADA for getting Mr. Wattley!
    It's all good.
    Linda -SOS Crew Minnesota
    Frostbite Falls Discus Club

Quote Originally Posted by rsawest@yahoo.com View Post
    I'm disappointed that Jorg Stendker won't be able to make it. I was looking forward to hear him speak, having met him in Chicago at the ACA a few years back. But hearing the one and only Jack Wattley speak will make up for that! Great job Jerry and NADA for getting Mr. Wattley!
    +1