AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: Dayton OH: Group Buy? - Frozen Foods Foster and Smith - P/U ONLY

Default Dayton OH: Group Buy? - Frozen Foods Foster and Smith - P/U ONLY

Hi, Foster and Smith are having a sale on frozen foods this week.

If anyone in DAYTON (or nearby) want to do a group buy with me let me know.

Flat Rate Shipping is $24.99 whether you buy one pack of 300 packs on Frozen.

If one person will go in on this with me, we're good to go, so first I need to know how many people are interested, then I'll figure out an equitable way to break down shipping.

You have to pick it up from me, but I can drop it off depending on how far you live from me (Zip code: 45424).
    Eric

Default Re: Dayton OH: Group Buy? - Frozen Foods Foster and Smith - P/U ONLY

I have a plus 1 on this ...

I forgot to mention, I'm going to ask for 10% down plus your share of the shipping. That way you have a reason to pick it up and if you don't, I get a discount.

So it's me, +1 (or $12.50 per person). The nice thing about the group buy is that we might also get the "bulk" rate w/ a smaller order. I'll post our orders later when I get home.

Nice sale from Foster and Smith, decent discount on multiple, and reduced shipping.
    Eric

Here are some of the prices of the things we're buying ... add to them and you can buy them at the reduced 'bulk' rate.

$4.39 - San Francisco Bay Brand Brine Shrimp 16 oz flat pack
    $2.29 - Baby Brine Shrimp 1.75 oz cubes
    $1.49 - Blood Worms 3.5 oz cubes
    $2.09 - Spirulina Brine Shrimp 3.5 oz cubes
    $7.69 - Cyclops Frozen Fish Food by H2O Life
    Eric

I'm making order tomorrow night...

There's a couple of people on the fence, but I'm not going to wait any longer past that.
    Eric

If I can get TWO more people by tonight, I'll place order tonight and meet you at the GCAS auction w/ the items.

PM me your e-mail and phone number. E-mail me so I can send you the receipt and my PayPal info (remember 10% plus your share of shipping) and phone number so I can call you when I get there Saturday. I'm shooting for a little before auction starts.

If I can't get the order by tonight, I'll still send an order Wednesday night and if you want me to drop it off and F&S delivers on time, I'll still do that, but I'll need a 20% deposit and I won't absorb the cost if it doesn't arrive on time (but I will still allow you to pick it up or meet you as far down as Centerville the following weekend).
    Eric

Eric I definitely would but I am only feeding beef heart, flake and fdbw.
    Scott from Cincinnati Ohio