Dear officers and board members of NADA,

I want to take a moment to publically recognize your recent support of the forum thru a a very generous donation of $100. It was very much a surprise and very much appreciated!!

For those of you that don't know the relationship between NADA and Simplydiscus it is a special one. NADA is a free standing non-profit entity with goals of promoting Discus Shows, Competitions, and discus keeping in the world (my words there) ... Simplydiscus is a completely separate entity from NADA with goals of promoting Discus keeping, husbandry and information. Both groups serve the discus community and want to promote it and see the hobby grow. To facilitate that Simplydiscus gives NADA and other groups similar to them free space on our forum to communicate with the broad group of hobbyists found here and we support their shows and goals fully.

My Thanks to all NADA members and sponsors for supporting an organization that is trying to take Discus Keeping to a higher level In North America thru the development of an International Venue where People can show their Discus and see discus of the calibre they may not see easily again. Keep up the good work and best luck with the Atlanta Discus Show 2012

Sincerely,
Your Friends at SimplyDiscus!
-al