Thread: Forrest homemade Nori powder

Default Re: Forrest homemade Nori powder

I think mine should be here any day
    Jester - S0S Crew Texas

Quote Originally Posted by warlock4169 View Post
    I think mine should be here any day
    hi Warlock,
    yours inst in this week list, i think it should be sent last week, just cant recall...thx.

incase if u dont get them, pls update me, wirte me a pm with your name and adress n i will double check...thx.

best rgds,
    forrest
    best rgds,
    Forrest
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HI I received my order thank you Forrest, quick so how do I mix the nori and baby shrimp into my 2.2lbs of beefheart?
    SEMPER FI SEMPER PARATUS
    SPQR DEATHKNIGHT WOW

hi to all,
    i ve created my paypal acc:

paypal email: minjaya@hotmail.com

i would like to thank Kenny n Rick helping me to collect the order for the past few months..i appreciate it...thx.
    Quote Originally Posted by forrest View Post
    hi all members,

Nori Powder i made have no fancy packing, no advertisment...because it is just my recipe for my discus....people who have bought my discus know how good appetite of my discus are.... beside taking good care of them, another reason is their food, i mix 10-20 grams of the Nori powder to 1kg(2.2 pounds)beef heart...the nutrition of the Nori?...haha!! im not that good to explain everything in english...my apologies....i did a research on Wikipedia...u may just read it from the link..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nori#Nutrition

whoever interested,u may just pm me here in simplydiscus or write to me at discusforrest@gmail.com
    with your address n quantity

price including shipping, im using Malaysian Post by air but it needs around 15 days to reach USA :

100 grams---US$ 17.00 (free shipping)

200 grams---US$ 32.00 (free shipping)

454 Grams (1 pound)---US$ 68.00 (free shipping)

payment to my paypal acc:

================================================== ================================

EDITED 2nd jan 2012

hi All members,
    i got the nori in bulk with much cheaper price now , i want to benefit it to every one of my buyers n supporters.....in futures, the nori powder will be in a package with the Baby shrimp powder optional with the addition of freight cost of shrimp powder according to the weight....thx.

price for Nori powder in package with Baby shrimp powder:

100 grams---US$ 17.00 (free shipping) + 100g baby shrimp powder ( with addition of US$5 for shipping cost) = US$22

200 grams---US$ 32.00 (free shipping) + 200g baby shrimp powder ( with addtion of US$10 for shipping cost)= US$42

454 Grams (1 pound)---US$ 68.00 (free shipping) + 1 pound baby shrimp powder ( with addition of US$15 shipping cost)= US$83

for the previous buyers of the nori powder, i will send out the shrimp powder individually if i get notification from Kenny or Rick for the payment of shipping...thx

best rgds,
    forrest
    best rgds,
    Forrest
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by trusty View Post
    HI I received my order thank you Forrest, quick so how do I mix the nori and baby shrimp into my 2.2lbs of beefheart?
    hi Carlos,
    u will need about 10-20 grams of Nori and also 10 - 20 grams of shrimp powder for 2.2 lbs of beefheart. more or less doesnt really matters, this r natural food.

best rgds,
    forrest
    best rgds,
    Forrest
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

hi to all,
    i recently get some feedbacks saying the nori powder didnt reach buyers or didnt reach in good condition on packing, my apologies n i will take care of all losses eventhough most of the problems came from the handling of post or the customs.
    i will change the envelope to a padded envelop to reduce the risk from the rough handling from the post.

if anyone of u havent recieve the powders after 3 weeks from your payment date, pls let me know n i will resend the nori n shrimp powder ...
    buyers can send me an email, pm or leave me a hpone number with complete COUNTRY CODE + AREA CODE + PHONE NUMBER if need me to talk in person...thx

best rgds,
    forrest

Quote Originally Posted by forrest View Post
    hi all members,

Nori Powder i made have no fancy packing, no advertisment...because it is just my recipe for my discus....people who have bought my discus know how good appetite of my discus are.... beside taking good care of them, another reason is their food, i mix 10-20 grams of the Nori powder to 1kg(2.2 pounds)beef heart...the nutrition of the Nori?...haha!! im not that good to explain everything in english...my apologies....i did a research on Wikipedia...u may just read it from the link..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nori#Nutrition

whoever interested,u may just pm me here in simplydiscus or write to me at discusforrest@gmail.com
    with your address n quantity

price including shipping, im using Malaysian Post by air but it needs around 15 days to reach USA :

100 grams---US$ 17.00 (free shipping)

200 grams---US$ 32.00 (free shipping)

454 Grams (1 pound)---US$ 68.00 (free shipping)

payment to my paypal acc:

================================================== ================================

EDITED 2nd jan 2012

hi All members,
    i got the nori in bulk with much cheaper price now , i want to benefit it to every one of my buyers n supporters.....in futures, the nori powder will be in a package with the Baby shrimp powder optional with the addition of freight cost of shrimp powder according to the weight....thx.

price for Nori powder in package with Baby shrimp powder:

100 grams---US$ 17.00 (free shipping) + 100g baby shrimp powder ( with addition of US$5 for shipping cost) = US$22

200 grams---US$ 32.00 (free shipping) + 200g baby shrimp powder ( with addtion of US$10 for shipping cost)= US$42

454 Grams (1 pound)---US$ 68.00 (free shipping) + 1 pound baby shrimp powder ( with addition of US$15 shipping cost)= US$83

for the previous buyers of the nori powder, i will send out the shrimp powder individually if i get notification from Kenny or Rick for the payment of shipping...thx

best rgds,
    forrest
    Last edited by forrest; 08-13-2012 at 11:20 PM.
    best rgds,
    Forrest
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Registered Member

Hi Forrest, I sent a payment to Kenny On 08/01 and I haven't receive it yet.

hi 4discusdude,
    are u the one with the name "An", if yes,either Kenny or me has made some mistake on it...my apologies n please allowed me to send it once the post office open after the long holiday, thx.

best rgds,
    forrest
    best rgds,
    Forrest
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Registered Member

Yes that my name and thank you forrest. I just can't wait to add that to the mix.

Real Name
    Larry

I have been using the nori powder from Forrest since he first started send it, this stuff is great all my fish even adults will eat anything and eat allot big difference!!! My fish are all nice fat and always healthy, another thing I have noticed is it much more easy to get my fish to eat other foods also once they have been on the nori powder, I believe in this stuff 100%. Due to some confusion I did not get the baby shrimp powder but is on its way now excited to see the affects of this.
    Forrest thanks for sharing the nori powder with us, like I said it has had a big affect on my fish, appetite, health, they get big and fat and so nice being able to get them to eat almost anything.
    Larry
    Proud member of the SDT Crew Florida
    Great ways to donate to SimplyDiscus and Fund Raisers !!!
    http://www.cafepress.com/simply_discus
    http://forum.simplydiscus.com/bppl_donate.php
    http://aquaticsuppliers.com/Freeze-dried-foods_c2.htm

Registered Member

Hi forest, I just got mine today. I didn't expect shrimp powder coming with it too. I thought only nori powder but thank you and will start to put in the mix tomorrow.

I have been using mine great will order more thanks
    SEMPER FI SEMPER PARATUS
    SPQR DEATHKNIGHT WOW

hi all,
    thanks for the feedback n i hope u guys will grow your fishes with speedy grow up...thx

best rgds,
    forrest
    best rgds,
    Forrest
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am using it on my 5 baby baby glss and I am seeing growth Forrest...........
    SEMPER FI SEMPER PARATUS
    SPQR DEATHKNIGHT WOW

Forrest,

I Just sent payment for 100g of your magical nori powder.

Drew..

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast