ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: why beef heart why not chicken

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbobaggins View Post
    Your wanting proof that my method works? Are you going to demand the same proof from all the people here that say beefheart is healthy as well? Are you going to demand proof from the people here that say FDBW are healthy? Are you going to demand proof from the people that say feeding flake is healthy? Give me a break man. They are almost all going to tell you this right here: " I use it and it works and if you dont want to use it then dont" This is what im telling you as well. It's about as simple as i can make it for ya bud.
    No i want you to prove that fasting prevents negative side effects of eating liver as you so claim. Theres no doubt that it will grow fish. You dont get a break when you straight out say fasting makes feeding anything ok.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Registered Member

Default Re: why beef heart why not chicken

My point is your asking why your fish won't eat, you don't seem to know squat about internal parasites in discus.
    POINT = you don't seem to know squat about discus
    POINT = if you don't know squat about something then why give possible bad advise.

Quote Originally Posted by Ehup View Post
    My point is your asking why your fish won't eat, you don't seem to know squat about internal parasites in discus.
    POINT = if you don't know squat about something then why give possible bad advise.
    Who are you talking to?

Dont misconstrue what i said. I said i believe in fasting a fish no matter what you feed it. I just happen to feed mine liver amoung many other things and yes they are healthy fish. Know the largest Angelfish breeder? He's my mentor. Ozark Angels is the name. Right here where i live. Tell Santa i said hi!
    Santa says youve been naughty and that coal is in your future

Any high cholesterol will be absorbed by the fish with a regular fasting regiment.
    That is a direct quote from you. To an extent yes cholesterol is absorbed by the body. That is however only HDL and all the excess LDL is unhealthy. Im am asking how does fasting undo or prevent the effects of all the LDL.

Registered Member

To Bilbo I can't understand why he would want to give unproven advice to people.

To Bilbo I can't understand why he would want to give unproven advice to people.
    Thats why im asking for proof to his claim

Registered Member

I'm new to the forum and come on here to learn. His comments caught my attention.

Quote Originally Posted by DerekFF View Post
    No i want you to prove that fasting prevents negative side effects of eating liver as you so claim. Theres no doubt that it will grow fish. You dont get a break when you straight out say fasting makes feeding anything ok.

A break? I never asked for a break from you. You surely realize that i could care less if you fast your fish or not. I could care less if you feed your fish liver or not. I will continue to fast as well as feed liver and i will reccomend others to do the same. Why? Because i do it and it works. If you dont like that answer then tuff *****.

Last edited by DerekFF; 06-15-2012 at 04:55 AM.

Registered Member

But why make recommendations when your having problems with your fish and don't know the cause. Could it be that your doing different from what everyone else is doing? So why recommend it ?

POINT= you just said you come on the forum to learn but you are trying to school me right now. Are you smoking something tonight? Your logic is quite comical, lol.
    Also if you read my other thread at all i said my male eats once in great while. He does not have internal parasites causing him to be finicky. In fact the reason he wasn't eating was because he hates black worms. He eats mosquito larvae as well as other things like he cant get enough. He will not touch black worms.
    I asked certain questions in other threads the way i did because i was new to this site and i wanted to open up here in the most humble way possible.
    You are making this debate to easy my friend.

Your wanting proof that my method works? Are you going to demand the same proof from all the people here that say beefheart is healthy as well? Are you going to demand proof from the people here that say FDBW are healthy? Are you going to demand proof from the people that say feeding flake is healthy? Give me a break man. They are almost all going to tell you this right here: " I use it and it works and if you dont want to use it then dont" This is what im telling you as well. It's about as simple as i can make it for ya bud.
    Clearly asked for a break. Im done wasting my time with you. For anyone else who reads this please know that bilbobaggins recommends and advises to do things that he has no proof or backing of and can carry on all day about what he "thinks" again without any scientific or hard evidence.

Last edited by DerekFF; 06-15-2012 at 04:59 AM.

Registered Member

Not trying to school you just want to know why you would give unproven advise ?

Quote Originally Posted by DerekFF View Post
    I also dont see anything about ozark angels being the largest breeder in the US from their 1 page webpage. Angels plus and angelfish usa? They dont even compare to the volume of ozark angels?

Haha you dont see anything about him except his one page because he doesn't sell to individuals. Heck, he doesn't even sell to pet stores. He sales to Seacrest and other giants who then turn and sell to super chains and pet stores. And yes he does more volume than Angels plus and Angelfish USA combined. Actually probably about 100 times over. Dave has heard of him as i asked him about it over the phone the other day when we spoke. Dave at Angelfish USA is big, dont get me wrong, but he focusses more on super quality as well as harder to get angelfish. Dave also sells to individuals. Ozark Angels focusses on moderate quality and high volume. Millions a year.
    What did Santa say?

Not trying to school you just want to know why you would give unproven advise ?
    I give my advice because it works for me. Same reason others give advice here on the forum. If you dont like it then dont do it sir? Ok?

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast