AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Quick check in!

Default Re: Quick check in!

Quote Originally Posted by warlock4169 View Post
    Jus when I was trying to catch up to eddies 25,000 post count.. He is back.. Dang, it!

Glad ur back many sick discus need ur help...

Sometime water change is not enough.. For that.. There is eddie
    Damn! I didn't even notice that! LOL I'll hit 25,000 this year....surely!
    Visit Eddie's Place

"If you ask for an opinion...don't get pissed when I give you mine."

Gold Member

And just think Skip he gave you a 6 month break.But really is good to see back Eddie.Even if it is a short visit.But I doubt it will be that short.Now that your tanks have all showed up.LOL

Quote Originally Posted by texasdiscusman View Post
    And just think Skip he gave you a 6 month break.But really is good to see back Eddie.Even if it is a short visit.But I doubt it will be that short.Now that your tanks have all showed up.LOL
    LOL, nothing short about it buddy! I GOT THE BUG BAD!!! Have to be patient though, don't want to jump the gun. Fish out here are MUCHO DINERO!!! Almost the same as Japan. I'd hate to get a nice group and have a flop. You know me, I like to succeed!
    Visit Eddie's Place

Gold Member

Can't be any worse on pocket after Japan.Your not alone I'm restocking also dang drought.Should have listened to Nicholson and shut it down.Wait I did not just admitt Nicholson was right.LOL,Delete,Delete.And I would not expect any thing less from you then PERFECTION !!!

Quote Originally Posted by texasdiscusman View Post
    Can't be any worse on pocket after Japan.Your not alone I'm restocking also dang drought.Should have listened to Nicholson and shut it down.Wait I did not just admitt Nicholson was right.LOL,Delete,Delete.And I would not expect any thing less from you then PERFECTION !!!
    You know John's always right....can't argue with that one! Good luck with the restock! I look forward to seeing what you got going!
    Visit Eddie's Place

Eddie,

A question or two for you. What is the makeup or background for a red diamond. More specific, what was behind the albino red diamonds or spotted red diamonds you had?

Thanks,
    Steve
    Steve T

chop meat, carry water

Quote Originally Posted by magewynd View Post
    Eddie,

A question or two for you. What is the makeup or background for a red diamond. More specific, what was behind the albino red diamonds or spotted red diamonds you had?

Thanks,
    Steve
    Thats a tough one Steve as I did not create the fish. The original Red Diamond was similar to a turk but the striations were not solid, they were more spots. Guessing the Albino Red Diamond is the albino form of the Red Diamond. You'll be lucky to find a Red Diamond these days.

Here is an old example of a red diamond, virtually a leopard almost.
    http://www.google.com/imgres?q=Red+D...:11,s:18,i:137
    Visit Eddie's Place

Gold Member

You know me bro.I love my pigeons and finally Beals has some large red fish

Thanks Eddie,
    I was just wondering because I'm thinking about doing the AltumSS x Virgin Red cross Liz brought up in that blue diamond thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    Thats a tough one Steve as I did not create the fish. The original Red Diamond was similar to a turk but the striations were not solid, they were more spots. Guessing the Albino Red Diamond is the albino form of the Red Diamond. You'll be lucky to find a Red Diamond these days.

Here is an old example of a red diamond, virtually a leopard almost.
    http://www.google.com/imgres?q=Red+D...:11,s:18,i:137
    Steve T

chop meat, carry water

Quote Originally Posted by magewynd View Post
    Thanks Eddie,
    I was just wondering because I'm thinking about doing the AltumSS x Virgin Red cross Liz brought up in that blue diamond thread.
    I'd go with the Altum SS and a wild. Something super red based like a Curipeua or Inanu.
    Visit Eddie's Place

Hey bro... WB... how are you going to fit in water changes with your workouts?..... your on beast mode right now man..... wb...

Quote Originally Posted by pinoysport View Post
    Hey bro... WB... how are you going to fit in water changes with your workouts?..... your on beast mode right now man..... wb...
    Dude, I'm gonna make it happen! One thing I've learned in my fitness endeavors, is how to SUPERSET tasks! It ain't multi-taskin anymore.....I gotta do it all and FAST! LOL

Got gear coming in, once I get my storage water set-up....fish will be in the mail! CANT WAIT!!!
    Visit Eddie's Place

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    Dude, I'm gonna make it happen! One thing I've learned in my fitness endeavors, is how to SUPERSET tasks! It ain't multi-taskin anymore.....I gotta do it all and FAST! LOL

Got gear coming in, once I get my storage water set-up....fish will be in the mail! CANT WAIT!!!
    Eddie, it sounds like you're not going to cycle your tanks before getting your fish. As I'm just now going through that process, I'm wondering how you manage without it. Or am I misreading your timeline? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Don in Virginia View Post
    Eddie, it sounds like you're not going to cycle your tanks before getting your fish. As I'm just now going through that process, I'm wondering how you manage without it. Or am I misreading your timeline? Thanks.
    LOL, its a secret! No, I use bio starters to cycle my filters, WHILE fish are in tank. Been using that method over the past few years now. Many people don't use it properly because they test the water and low and behold, there is ammonia, there is nitrites and they change the water. NOT the way its supposed to be used. Its a little risky, never lost any fish but one day I might! I haven't done an ammonia filter cycle in a long time! Probably harder than EVER to get clear surfactant free ammonia here in Spain anyways!
    Visit Eddie's Place

Hey there Eddie, a big hello to you from your hometown. It sure has been awhile since we last chatted, hope Spain is treating you well my friend. We'll need to catch up one of these days, in the mean time eat some Tapas for me okay!!

Take care.
    Jorge Q

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast