ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: Discus Madness anyone?

Registered Member

Default Discus Madness anyone?

has anyone had any fish from discus madness outta new jersey? went to their website and it looks good. would really like some of their red turq juvies

Registered Member

If ur gonna buy from them go there in person. They have some nice discus, and the guy there is very helpful. but I HEAR if u order online they ship fish from somewhere totally different and pick out questionable fish. At least that's what I hear about those specials they have.

That being said I would highly recommend ordering from one of the sponsers here. I don't think you could find a negative review on guys like Kenny and Hans if you tried.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

SimplyDiscus Sponsor and Homesteader TNT77's Avatar

Default Re: Discus Madness anyone?

Not trying to be a mod or anything but the op did ask about Discus Madness not Kenny.
    I ordered from them a long time ago and got heavily peppered pigeons but at least everything they sent was decent shape I guess.
    Tara Bennett
    Phone: 815-876-0516

I'm new to Discus. I ordered from Discus Madness and was happy with what I received but, I'm not an expert by no means....
    I have a picture of them in my photo section.
    Sincerely,
    Sharon

I did order fish from DM long time ago before I know SD, shape ok N fish not bad. Why you buy fish from other we should support SD sponsor N they have much much better fish N healthy from other people that selling outside forum, or some local member that wanna sell some. good luck
    Henry
    Back to Discus grin:

Discus madness is only an hour from me,i visited him before i found this forum for info.
    He is a great guy to deal with and basically told me most of the same info that i found on here.
    I wasnt ready for discus at that time but he still spent a few hours just talking to me.
    tanks were very clean and all fish look healthy to me,but i am far from an expert also.
    Just take the time to call him and judge for yourself.