ChicagoDiscus.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: CanadianAquaFarm.com

Default CanadianAquaFarm.com

First time purchasing and owning Discus. Rick provided quick responses to pre-order questions, ordering and delivery. This included a last minute adjustment. Customer service level I'd say is exemplary. Forrest fish in extremely good health and adjusted to their new home in no time. A first class act from my recent experience.

Registered Member Canadian Aqua Farm's Avatar

Default Re: CanadianAquaFarm.com

Awesome, I'm glad to hear that you are happy with the order and that the discus settled in fast. Thank-you for the positive review!
    Visit us online at http://www.canadianaquafarm.com
    Keep up on the latest news by liking our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Can...74813692558298
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Registered Member

i have also purchased some fish from rick and love them. service cant be beat IMO. even delivered them to my house!
    +1 for quality and service
    Albino Addicted ATM!
    ARSG's and albino royal blues
    juvenile piwow red turk collection

Registered Member

I havent bought anything from Rick yet but When I asked if he could pick out a pair of ARSG they guy went above and beyond to try and get me a male and female!

A little miscommunication on my part fouled our deal but it didnt take long and he told me he can get more in on his next order. I wont be hesitating to purchase fish from him when he gets in more ARSG. If my tank was cycled there would be some eruptions heading to Alberta instead.

A+ guy IMO.

Registered Member Canadian Aqua Farm's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RyanGSP View Post
    I havent bought anything from Rick yet but When I asked if he could pick out a pair of ARSG they guy went above and beyond to try and get me a male and female!

A little miscommunication on my part fouled our deal but it didnt take long and he told me he can get more in on his next order. I wont be hesitating to purchase fish from him when he gets in more ARSG. If my tank was cycled there would be some eruptions heading to Alberta instead.

A+ guy IMO.
    Hi Ryan, Thanks for the kind words. I look forward to helping you get those ARSG's in the near future, don't want to leave you with an empty tank for too long.
    Visit us online at http://www.canadianaquafarm.com
    Keep up on the latest news by liking our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Can...74813692558298
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rick is absolutely top-notch, experience-wise and service-wise, not to mention the first-class conditions he maintains for the superb Forrest stock he brings in.
    I've bought discus from Rick several times, and I'll no doubt do so again !

Registered Member

i just got 4 stunning ARSG's from rick and another albino royal blue this week and i had an ARSG spawn on the 4th night. stunning fish.very quality.top service.
    cheers
    Albino Addicted ATM!
    ARSG's and albino royal blues
    juvenile piwow red turk collection