AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How can I feed Tubifex worms to my Discus? How to dis infect? Is it effect bad?

Registered Member tirthabratapanja's Avatar

Default Re: How can I feed Tubifex worms to my Discus? How to dis infect? Is it effect bad?

Very very sorry I was not come to simply long time. Thanks every one for their advices.

Mr. Moon , sir is it possible. exelent I will try this process before feed tubifex.

Default Re: How can I feed Tubifex worms to my Discus? How to dis infect? Is it effect bad?

Give it a try and let us know the results.

Registered Member tirthabratapanja's Avatar

Yes sure MOON Sir, But in Tubifex feeding no abnormal result shown very quickly. As I read the bad effect show slowly. Thats why I have started Tubifex farming to produce diseases free Tubifex. I keep them in 4'/1'/1.5' water container. where keep a layer of Sand 1"-2" with 10 air stone with full speed airation and feeding them with flower. spinach type plant pest. dnt know they are hervesting or not still i am doing this process for las week. now I stared feed that tubifex to my discus babies still no problem come. lets see what result come in future. I will surely share

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12