ChicagoDiscus.com     Golden State Discus

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: So , THinking of another Discus Challenge here at Simply...PLEASE READ!!

Registered Member

Default Re: So , THinking of another Discus Challenge here at Simply...PLEASE READ!!

Was just wondering. Could it be divided for TOTAL newbies and those more experienced?
    We all judge, it's what we do with our judgements that make us who we are.
    Margaret

Default Re: So , THinking of another Discus Challenge here at Simply...PLEASE READ!!

Quote Originally Posted by Teshi View Post
    Was just wondering. Could it be divided for TOTAL newbies and those more experienced?
    LOL ... You and me have same number of post, so we're same board ...

Registered Member

I don't think the number of post would be a good indicator, just look at Warlock

Too much free time

Registered Member

No I didn't mean post wise. I meant I've NEVER had or tried to grow out fry. Never had a fish spawn etc. I am a TOTAL newbie. I've only had Discus since like Feb.
    We all judge, it's what we do with our judgements that make us who we are.
    Margaret

Administrator and MVP Dec.2015 Second Hand Pat's Avatar
    Real Name
    Pat

The hard part of this is finding folks to do the final judging. But this will be a lot of fun, and ton of work but very rewarding in both regards.
    Your discus are talking to you....are you listening

I've got 3 29gallon, 1 46 gallon and 1 55 gallon tanks all empty right now (except for water). My new stendker fish won't be ready to breed by this time frame, but if I can get some fry locally, I'd be interested. A lot of work, that's for sure, and I can just see it now: I get started with this challenge, and then end up with three pair in my display tank suddenly deciding to get busy . . .

HA!!!!!!!! funny LENVOR!! i just hooked u up with a MEGA DEAL! and this is how you repay me..!
    Jester - S0S Crew Texas

Real Name
    Pat

Quote Originally Posted by Lenin View Post
    I don't think the number of post would be a good indicator, just look at Warlock

Too much free time
    Yea, what happened Skip, you were suppose to pass me up. You are slacking off dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Second Hand Pat View Post
    Yea, what happened Skip, you were suppose to pass me up. You are slacking off dude.
    apparently you have more to say then i do..
    Jester - S0S Crew Texas

Real Name
    Pat

Quote Originally Posted by warlock4169 View Post
    apparently you have more to say then i do..
    nah, you're just slacking

Registered Member

Yes, but by making that comment you now have the chance to give yourself more posts, see how that works

There's the love

Registered Member

How can I join for the contest for raising the fry?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lenin View Post

Too much free time
    lmao..

This seems like a lot of fun. The only problem is getting fry + shipping, especially when your a broke college student spending all your money on already expensive stock from SD forum. Love this idea though, it really pulls the SD community together. It will be very interesting to watch everyones personal method of raising stock.

I think it's a great idea - fun for me to follow, as I have no breeding plans....yet!
    "The more I learn, the more I learn how much I have to learn." ~Charles Schultz

-Trish

Be interesting to see how a novice from the UK does in this challenge - after all it is Ryder Cup year
    Paul

Comfortably numb.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast