AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast

Thread: Withdrawn: Pat's Contest Fish Wild Tefe F1 "Batch B"

Real Name
    Julian

Default Re: Withdrawn from Contest: Pat's Contest Fish Wild Tefe F1 "Batch B"

Sorry, Pat just read this . Is really hard after all the work and effort but you definately learned a lot and teach a lot us while bringing everyone along in your journey. Thank you for sharing with us the good things and bad, is always easy to brag about it , when things are going fine, but it takes a real hobby/breeder to share the bad moments as well.
    You take care and keep doing what you do especially with wilds . Simply definately needs you.

Julian.

have been away due to some problemas with family and work,, but i am back and glad to see your little guys are getting big,,

Real Name
    Tony

This is not happening and specially you Pat. Im sorry for your loss.
    My Fish Space
    300gallon Bare Bottom Tank [COMPLETED]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "seek peace and pursue it"

Administrator and MVP Dec.2015 Second Hand Pat's Avatar
    Real Name
    Pat

Quote Originally Posted by Pardal View Post
    Sorry, Pat just read this . Is really hard after all the work and effort but you definately learned a lot and teach a lot us while bringing everyone along in your journey. Thank you for sharing with us the good things and bad, is always easy to brag about it , when things are going fine, but it takes a real hobby/breeder to share the bad moments as well.
    You take care and keep doing what you do especially with wilds . Simply definately needs you.

Julian.
    Thanks Julian, this experience has definitely taught me alot. The first spawn Batch A was so easy and I was expecting a cakewalk with Batch B. As we all know that did not happen. One setback after another. Taking the contest fish and adding them back with their siblings is a last ditch effort but we shall see if anything good comes from it.

Real Name
    Pat

Quote Originally Posted by ajvdiscus View Post
    have been away due to some problemas with family and work,, but i am back and glad to see your little guys are getting big,,
    Alas they were doing better until this last setback.

Quote Originally Posted by MadDiscus View Post
    This is not happening and specially you Pat. Im sorry for your loss.
    It did Tony, cannot win them all.

Default Withdrawn from Contest: Pat's Contest Fish Wild Tefe F1 "Batch B"

Sorry to hear Pat. Just quick logged on and saw this.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    Visit Eddie's Place

"If you ask for an opinion...don't get pissed when I give you mine."

Pat, I haven't been around much lately (in and out from time to time) and stunned. Sorry to hear. At the same time, everyone on here knows you'll bounce back for the next one. It really sucks after the time and effort put into it but you've got the brains and experience as well as the proof with other groups. I'll be rooting for you woman!
    -Elliot

Real Name
    Pat

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    Sorry to hear Pat. Just quick logged on and saw this.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Thanks Eddie.

Real Name
    Pat

Quote Originally Posted by pastry View Post
    Pat, I haven't been around much lately (in and out from time to time) and stunned. Sorry to hear. At the same time, everyone on here knows you'll bounce back for the next one. It really sucks after the time and effort put into it but you've got the brains and experience as well as the proof with other groups. I'll be rooting for you woman!
    Thanks Elliot, I might be reminding you of that at the proper time It does suck but stuff happens and I'm no quitter...so next time.

Homesteader Kingdom Come Discus's Avatar

Sorry to hear this Pat. No one can say you didn't give it your best!!!
    Kraig

Real Name
    Pat

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom Come Discus View Post
    Sorry to hear this Pat. No one can say you didn't give it your best!!!
    Thanks Kraig and yes, I stuck it out.

PAT, IF ANYTHING YOU'VE SHOWN US ALL HOW TO BE A GREAT COMPETITOR AND WORKING IT UNTIL THERE IS NOTHING LEFT. I HOPE ALL OTHERS MAKE IT THROUGH THEIR MED CYCLE AND GROW TO BE WONDERFUL BEAUTIES FOR YOU.

AGAIN I COMMEND YOU FOR ALL YOU'VE DONE WITH WILDS AND IN MANY CASES TURNING QUITE A FEW INTO WILD KEEPERS.

TAKE CARE AND HOPE ALL TURNS OUT OK.
    Jorge Q

Registered Member

Pat, congratulations on putting in the effort on attempting this. As Al said, raising offspring from Wilds is not an easy task. I've also battled with the same parasite along with other worms and it's taught me plenty. Thank you for taking the time in showing us.

Real Name
    Pat

Thanks Shawn, like you this batch has taught me plenty and yes, I have had very similar issues and perhaps results as you...ie smaller fish. Your fish do seem to have done better then mine however.

Registered Member

The contest fish were not hit with the same parasite, but I did run into another issue that required the use of PP. The little guys do take a huge hit that early in their lives.

Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast