AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: My NADA picture thread here

Registered Member

Default Re: My NADA picture thread here

Quote Originally Posted by Disgirl View Post
    It was all so much fun, I hope more of you will be able to go to the next one in 2014, place yet to be determined. Anyone have any ideas? A local club/s would need to sponsor it. Lots of work and tons of fun!!! Thank you for following my little thread here. BTW, I was fortunate to have lots of customers at my vendor tables. I sold lots but have plenty to bring home and offer here at SD to those who are in need of cones, caves and other specialties. Will take some pics later in the week of what I have to offer. I took 200 lbs of clay made into cones and other things. Thank you all!
    Barb
    Barb, looking forward to your pictures... need to place an order ... I have a "shivering pair"
    Last edited by benico; 06-24-2012 at 08:35 PM.

SimplyDiscus Sponsor and MVP Nov.2015 Disgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shoveltrash View Post
    Barb I just wanted to say how wonderful it was to meet you .
    hope you had a safe trip home!
    Thanks everybody! Trish, I am still here! Leaving Atlanta Monday morning. All my new friends are gone, just me and a couple others left behind. It was too late for me to travel home today after all my packing up all pottery at lunch time today. Ate alone at RubyTuesday for dinner awhile ago.
    Barb

Delightful Designs Discus Cones by Barb -- Check out my Sponsor section --HERE--!

awwww! i had no idea you were staying until Monday. well, safe travels tomorrow then
    "The more I learn, the more I learn how much I have to learn." ~Charles Schultz

-Trish

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234