AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: NADA 2012 Great Show

Lol I'd still be in the trade! I'd do it elsewhere. I have a pet grooming shop also. That's my main section. I have a wholesale company also.

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?4h1uhz

Default Re: NADA 2012 Great Show

Oh... My misunderstanding.

Andrew
    [B]'Discus, Problems and Solutions'
    'Discus, The Naked Truth'
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1909364&id=751354834&comments=#/home.php?ref=home

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    Several folks new I wasn't going to make it. It was really hard for me not to make it to the show. Its a guarantee that I am at the next one! No if ands or buts!
    Eddie,

Judging by some of the pictures of where you were...there were a lot of butts involved in your absence at NADA! I am not sure about the if's or and's...

Rodrigo
    Rod Clement - SOS CREW NJ

Quote Originally Posted by roclement View Post
    Eddie,

Judging by some of the pictures of where you were...there were a lot of butts involved in your absence at NADA! I am not sure about the if's or and's...

Rodrigo
    Yeah but......LOL
    Visit Eddie's Place

"If you ask for an opinion...don't get pissed when I give you mine."

Quote Originally Posted by Dongross View Post
    Hey April--I thought about you while I was there

Actually the trip was pretty good--4 hours to Dallas and another hour to Savannah--Dallas is quite the airport-you take a train between terminals

Coming back was not as good--Atlanta airport was easy, like Dallas, but Chicago was not so good

We could not figure out where the Westjet terminal was and when we asked,no one had heard of them

Eventually a nice lady at United Air looked it up on the computer and directed us--only a mile walk or so--no train

I never bought any fish due to the hassle of bring them back although a couple of fellows from Ont bought fish and shipped to Buffalo--they were going to drive down and get them

I do know the show fish went for very high prices--I am afraid to repeat them

The auction was very small and only a few discus were for sale--it was over in 15 minutes or so

Interesting aside--I went to a Petsmart in Atlanta and the prices were identical to Red Deer--the brand of cat food I buy was right to the penny

Trip was not that expensive--how do you put a price on talking to the various speakers--Andrew was really special--he seemed to spend the whole weekend talking to groups of people---wild and crazy guy (as he describes himself)

Don Gross
    Red Deer Alberta
    Don
    It was nice meeting you and your wife. We did bring back some fish. The box was shipped Delta cargo and was was on the same flight we were in. We drove round the Buffalo airport to the cargo side picked up the box and drove home. Canada customs was no issue. We told them we had live fish and the tpye (chiclids) and the guy waved us through.
    All in all it was a very pleasant experience.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456