AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Here you go ladies...HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

Administrator and MVP Dec.2015 Second Hand Pat's Avatar
    Real Name
    Pat

Default Re: Here you go ladies...HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

Drew, we are who we are. End of story
    Your discus are talking to you....are you listening

Quote Originally Posted by DiscusDrew View Post
    Grow up.
    That's so funny - These two words were exactly what I was thinking!

OHHHH CRAP!!! Good Lord Im so sorry everybody, I totally forgot that this was "straight" hobby!!! In all seriousness, it was a joke, if any of you knew me in person (and those of you who do) can vouch for the fact that you would never find any difference from me and any other man you came accross. I do not play into any stereotypes because much more defines a man than their sexuality. Regardless of anyone's personal views, which I respect, I would hope you could choose to accept and care for people regardless of race, creed, gender, or sexual orientation. I grew up in a very conservative christian home, and none of those aspects of me have ever changed. So those of you that dictate your relationships based on various uncontrollable factors of others (race, creed, etc.) I have no desire to have a friendship with you either so its fine by me. Those of you who do actually accept and care for people for the person they are rather than their race, creed, etc I'm happy to know you and befriend you. You didnt wake up one day and decide who you would fall in love with.... Funny thing is... Neither did I...

You wont find any lisps, or limp hands, or super tight jeans here, but I will never appologize for the man that I am. And as such I will continue to take the rare opportunity to make a joke when it comes up.
    My brother this is a hobby for good people, sexual orientation only has one requirement in my mind, be happy and gay is the definition of the word! You are welcome in my house, forum, whatever...any time you'd like! People should worry more about their tanks than their personal prejudice!

Rodrigo
    Rod Clement - SOS CREW NJ

To quote Skip...this is my homestead! If you are intolerant, step out please.
    “Be curious, not judgmental.”- Walt Whitman

Real Name
    Matt

Quote Originally Posted by roclement View Post
    My brother this is a hobby for good people, sexual orientation only has one requirement in my mind, be happy and gay is the definition of the word! You are welcome in my house, forum, whatever...any time you'd like! People should worry more about their tanks than their personal prejudice!

Rodrigo
    +1
    -Matt

Now...about those hoses...

You guys are awesome, to think I was kinda nervous that if and when I go to nada and am privileged to meet you all, that things would eventually come up and I'd be exiled from the discus community. I would have never imagined thank you all for such amazing responses, my respect for all of you (you know who) just grew an incredible amount. Your great people and apparently it looks like I'll be in this community for quite some time to come
    Drew Harris, owner of Drewbus Discus
    Send inquiries to: drewbusdiscus@gmail.com

And those of you who are the jealous type... Don't worry I just fell in love with you all a little bit too haha

Whew!

Quote Originally Posted by JenTN View Post
    +1
    +15-16

OHHHH CRAP!!! Good Lord Im so sorry everybody, I totally forgot that this was "straight" hobby!!! In all seriousness, it was a joke, if any of you knew me in person (and those of you who do) can vouch for the fact that you would never find any difference from me and any other man you came accross. I do not play into any stereotypes because much more defines a man than their sexuality. Regardless of anyone's personal views, which I respect, I would hope you could choose to accept and care for people regardless of race, creed, gender, or sexual orientation. I grew up in a very conservative christian home, and none of those aspects of me have ever changed. So those of you that dictate your relationships based on various uncontrollable factors of others (race, creed, etc.) I have no desire to have a friendship with you either so its fine by me. Those of you who do actually accept and care for people for the person they are rather than their race, creed, etc I'm happy to know you and befriend you. You didnt wake up one day and decide who you would fall in love with.... Funny thing is... Neither did I...

You wont find any lisps, or limp hands, or super tight jeans here, but I will never appologize for the man that I am. And as such I will continue to take the rare opportunity to make a joke when it comes up.
    wHOA, For REalz? All that because i said that movie was gross? And that a movie which i thought was for females was for guys too, in which i said (seriously?) Lol... yikes!

Quote Originally Posted by Bill63SG View Post
    Well,one of them plays for the same team.
    You mean in the movie one of them do?

Wait what? Your the originator of dumb commentary... Did I miss something?

Read what you wrote, and you quoted me when you said it. No reason to get defensive but I think it came across as intended... If not then no biggy.

Wait what? Your the originator of dumb commentary... Did I miss something?
    Nope i don't think you can miss "Gross, seriously?" Not going to ever watch a movie like that. Especially one clearly ment for the ladies . Can i not share what i think as well?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast