ChicagoDiscus.com     Golden State Discus

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Here you go ladies...HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

Default Re: Here you go ladies...HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DiscusDrew View Post
    Read what you wrote, and you quoted me when you said it. No reason to get defensive but I think it came across as intended... If not then no biggy.
    Insecure about me thinking the movie is gross for guys maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbobaggins View Post
    Can i not share what i think as well?
    Expect feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by mmorris View Post
    Expect feedback.
    I'm a big boy...

Not insecure at all, I think you may have failed to see Jen's post, your on a homestead. We don't need to talk, its not beneficial to anyone. You can have your thoughts and opinions, I just think its kind of ignorant. So we know both of our opinions, and that's all there is to it.
    Drew Harris, owner of Drewbus Discus
    Send inquiries to: drewbusdiscus@gmail.com

Saying gross and quoting him makes it seem like you are calling him out and saying gross for his preferences. I could call you gross for liking flowerhorns, but I try not to come across as rude. But calling him gross sounds bigoted to me.
    “Be curious, not judgmental.”- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by DiscusDrew View Post
    Not insecure at all, I think you may have failed to see Jen's post, your on a homestead. We don't need to talk, its not beneficial to anyone. You can have your thoughts and opinions, I just think its kind of ignorant. So we know both of our opinions, and that's all there is to it.
    I have absolutely no problems with you having your opinions or thinking what i think is ignorant. I still think that a man going to see that movie for himself (not with his woman) is gross. If that offends you it is what it is. Sounds insecure, but, whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by JenTN View Post
    Saying gross and quoting him makes it seem like you are calling him out and saying gross for his preferences. I could call you gross for liking flowerhorns, but I try not to come across as rude. But calling him gross sounds bigoted to me.
    I do think it's gross, lol. And if you (did) think flowerhorn prefferences are gross its ok, lol. I'm more secure than that. I promise it won't hurt my feelings. Heck, i'm biracial. I've had some horrible things said to me living in Arkansas...no biggy, i'm a big boy.

Real Name
    Matt

I have absolutely no problems with you having your opinions or thinking what i think is ignorant. I still think that a man going to see that movie for himself (not with his woman) is gross. If that offends you it is what it is. Sounds insecure, but, whatever.
    I guess he didn't listen to Drew at all LOL.
    -Matt

Quote Originally Posted by Discus-n00b View Post
    Lol..yeah I think it sailed right over his head! I just love the expression "his woman" too. Anyway, I still havent seen the movie yet-boo :-(
    “Be curious, not judgmental.”- Walt Whitman

Nope i can't hear him from where i am sitting. I did however see what he typed although my original post based off his original remark (not the ones that followed) still stands. lol

Quote Originally Posted by JenTN View Post
    Lol..yeah I think it sailed right over his head! I just love the expression "his woman" too. Anyway, I still havent seen the movie yet-boo :-(
    Glad you liked it!

They never listen haha. That's all from me, I said what I needed to say. Thanks for the support, the majority of you. Life's too short, and i'm not here to change anybody though I do think its sad. I'm here because I love my discus and the growth of this hobby, which is a love I share with so many of you, and I think that's ****ing awesome.
    Drew Harris, owner of Drewbus Discus
    Send inquiries to: drewbusdiscus@gmail.com

I still think that a man going to see that movie for himself (not with his woman) is gross. If that offends you it is what it is.
    hmm, its more sad then offensive if you are so quick to judge you end up missing out on getting to know people for who they are. anyhoo, I liked the picture and personally although I'm woman have little interest in seeing it but I will be going to see it with my best friend because he really wants to see it and I don't think that's gross actually it's kind of cute.

You mean in the movie one of them do?
    Whoa!A little late to this to this party.And no.In real life.Name escapes me right now,but the guy in the left,my son and watch him in "White Collar"Was in a thing about Gay in Hollywood and how he and his long time partner just adopted.Was teasing my sister-in-law and she was just glad it wasnt the werewolf,Alcide.Meaning if she was going to day dream,at least it might be atainable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Bill.

I really don't think bilbo was attacking anyone's sexual orientation. I think he was looking at your comment from a heterosexual point of view. "Gross, really?" is what I'd say to a buddy of mine if I didn't know he was gay. If I did know he was gay Id probably still say gross but in a more comedic way. It's been said a thousand times but too much tone and manner is lost on the Internet. Call it a misunderstanding and be done with it.
    - Dan

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast