AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Interested in Starting NW Discus Club (Washington, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, etc.)

I am in Seattle WA, and am interested in participating.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Default Re: Interested in Starting NW Discus Club (Washington, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, etc.)

Well this is truly incredible, I thought we had about zero interest in this area. I have a small network of people locally that I have steered into discus through my fry sales so i'm sure I could drum up some interest there. I will confess up front I am a busy man, but I will always take time for the things that matter to me, and this is something i've desired for some time now. What i'm saying is if any of you have a particular niche for organizing events, networking, whatever the case may be and are willing to help please drop me a pm. There has been enough interest thus far that I think we can make this happen. I'll leave this and keep bumping it for a while longer but then I'll start making lists and taking poles for what you all desire out of the club.

And Steve, thank you so much for your kind words. I'd be excited to meet you John and Cliff as each one of you has taught me something and have been excellent friends/ Sellers. Your more than welcome to track and ask any questions you need Steve. As you know i'm new to this but I put a lot into the efforts I make and am learning new things every day. I'll try to get everybody up (pairs and fry) before too long so you can see. As of last night new unconfirmed pair WB on eggs, confirmed pair carnation x velvet red on eggs. They are keeping me running! I know how you love them pigeons Steve so i'm positive we would have plenty to talk about! Beings as that's all I breed.
    Drew Harris, owner of Drewbus Discus
    Send inquiries to: drewbusdiscus@gmail.com

Banned

Smile Re: Interested in Starting NW Discus Club (Washington, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, etc.)

Hi Drew ..

Count me in for your remote club members...

Registered Member TropicalFishFanatic's Avatar

Default Re: Interested in Starting NW Discus Club (Washington, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, etc.)

Hi Drew, I'm in Butte,Montana and would like to give this a try!!
    *** Rob ***

Im sorry all that Ive been so busy as of late, lots going on in the fish room at the moment and in life in general. Ill stop in and keep trying to push things along ASAP, hopefully within the next few days. Thanks for all the interest, its freaking awesome!!

Did anything every come of this, Drew? You know I'd be interested!
    "I'm an optimist. It doesn't seem too much use being anything else." ~Winston Churchill

Text me Rachel, I got your PM, we should talk sometime tomorrow. 5092637450, it's been too long, so much has changed, mostly for the better

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

Interested!!!

I'd be down to participate as well.

Registered Member

I had discus in in the early 80's. My son is now getting into fish and is leaning towards this magnificent fish. It is my hope that this group is available and taking off. Can anyone advise me of the status. I am in Everett Wa.. Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12