AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First up... pics so you know who the new neighbor is...

Default Re: First up... pics so you know who the new neighbor is...

It's really super to see your faces to put to the names, Pat & Toni - you're both wonderful people, I'm certain of that.
    I haven't any recent pics of myself, but I'll work on it & post one sometime - one doesn't have to be homesteader to do that, does one?
    And btw, Toni, I've been cooking far longer than I've kept discus, and I can, & do, brag about being able to put together some very acceptable dishes (so I'm told) from at least 8 or 10 different cuisines.
    Tell me what your favorite type of cuisine &/or your favorite type of foods are, and I'll be pleased to share some delish recipes with you - provided you enlighten me with some of your favorites.
    My specialty is Italian cooking, and my favorite food is lamb, but not necessarily the 2 together, as a rule.

Hope this isn't 'hijacking' the theme of this thread - but when you mentioned recipes, I just couldn't resist ! LOL

Registered Member strawberryblonde's Avatar

Not hijacking at all Paul!

Actually I think I'll create a thread just for recipe sharing. Who knew that discus keepers liked messing around in the kitchen too, huh? =)
    Toni

120g - 10
    discus, 4 cory's, 50+ Cardinals for now... give it a month and it'll change!

Real Name
    Brandon Trier

Quote Originally Posted by strawberryblonde View Post

Actually I think I'll create a thread just for recipe sharing. Who knew that discus keepers liked messing around in the kitchen too, huh? =)
    Hehehe I have a few recipes of my own that I would share. I will have to wait to share my pork rub recipe for after our rib off at the mwda meeting.
    -Brandon
    Discus.....The best cult I've been a part of!
    B's Bunker

I'd like nothing better - why don't you get a thread going on this - I'll take my cue from that, and try to post the first response.
    Hopefully something that would appeal to a good number of members who really like the 'stuff' that comes out of a kitchen ! LOL
    Will that do ?

...I hear Eddie is talented at preparing beef heart
    Just kidding.
    Anik

Wrinkles only go where the smiles have been. - Jimmy Buffet

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12