Sent from turkey

Registered Member

Default Re: Alanquer grow-out log

Nice

Real Name
    Heidi

Quote Originally Posted by matt56 View Post
    Hello everybody, cant believe its been half a year since i posted here. I have been so busy with school this year that i haven't had time to make updates on here. Sorry these were the best pics i was able to get of them today, they weren't cooperating for the camera very well tonight.
    Hi Matt. Your babies are beautiful. I can't see photobucket pictures of them all grown up. Is there a trick to viewing photobucket photos? Where the picture should be it says "please update your account to allow 3rd party hosting, go to www.photobucket.com/P500." When I go there it asks me to pay $399 for 1 year membership. If I keep clicking on the photo it takes me to photobucket then a bunch of pop ups advertising dog food and stuff.

I would love to see them.
    Last edited by HappyFace; 01-14-2018 at 10:02 PM.

Click on the picture, brave the crappy ads and click on his username ("uploaded by _____"). This brings you to his bucket, where there are a few pictures of what appears to be some adult discus.

Real Name
    Heidi

Quote Originally Posted by Adam S View Post
    Click on the picture, brave the crappy ads and click on his username ("uploaded by _____"). This brings you to his bucket, where there are a few pictures of what appears to be some adult discus.
    Thank you Adam. This was very helpful.

Very nice Alanquer Matt. Congratulations on your successful grow out.

Real Name
    Joshua

Quote Originally Posted by Discus-Hans View Post
    Nice Matt I've noticed that Discus (just like human lol) getting younger and younger to do "their thing" lol Most of the time the females are earlier ready as the males, wonder if he fertilized them.

The hard water won't stop them from spawning, only in softer water you will probably have a higher hatching rate

BS + a HOAX, parents raising fry maybe will grow a little slower, laying eggs won't stop them,

Hans
    Thanks for this comment. I have a 5” female and a 6” male breeding and there gorgeous and I know there young so I was feeling pressured if I should hold them back from breeding so they can grow out more. There not show discus but I didn’t want them to stay that size sheesh lol.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314