ChicagoDiscus.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: Got Shrimp? Sulawesi Cardinals, OEBT, CRS, & Carbon Rili Shrimp!

Smile Got Shrimp? Sulawesi Cardinals, OEBT, CRS, & Carbon Rili Shrimp!

These are my personal shrimp that are bred in straight tap water with no additives. My tap water comes out with a PH of 7.5, TDS 200, KH 11 and the only thing I add is seachem safe as a dechlorinator. I keep my temps from 72F-75F. Except for the Cardinal shrimp which are kept in 80F-83F.

You will get 1/3" or bigger shrimp in a Kordon breather bag, Styrofoam lined box, and a plant trimming for the shrimp to hang on to during transport. I will ship Priority Mail via USPS on Saturday and Tuesday for $12 and that includes a heat or cold pack if necessary or you can opt for Express delivery for $32 and that will go out on Tuesday. I guarantee against DOA with either shipping option.

Disclaimer for package guarantee.

The package must be received on the first delivery attempt and pics of the dead shrimp must be sent to my email address of rossmulyar(at)msn(dot)com within 2 hours after the delivery in case of any DOA.

OEBT Blues Only No Blondes
    These guys are 1/2" and bigger!
    $8 each buy 10 get 1 free!

CRS S-SS+ Grades
    $5 each buy 10 get 1 free!

Sulawesi Cardinal Shrimp
    5 for $100 Shipped Express with a heat pack
    10+1 for $150 Shipped Express with a heat pack
    Express shipping alone is $40.

Carbon Rili Shrimp
    Mixed Pattern Grade
    $5 each buy 10 get 1 free!

Last edited by rostick555; 06-02-2015 at 04:08 PM.

Real Name
    Julian

Default Re: Got Shrimp? Sulawesi Cardinals, OEBT, CRS, & Carbon Rili Shrimp!

Ross
    Was an amazing seller, very flexible to acomodate with some unplanned situations we have.
    The shrimp was excellent package , with a generous amount of plants.
    They all arrive alive and where all about the tank, and we have one extra free.
    These cardinals shrimp are really something , just one thing to keep in mind is they are smaller than others dwarf shrimps about 1/3 the lenght of an adult cardinal tetra so you have an idea. nevertheless the shrimps are beautiful and healthy.
    I just watch them through pics and live videos, can't wait to see them in person.

Julian
    Last edited by Pardal; 06-09-2015 at 07:41 PM.

Thank you Julian I appreciate the feedback and you are right the Cardinal shrimp reach just shy of 1" as adults the ones you got are Juvies to young adults so they will still get bigger I am happy they all made it safe and sound Let me know when you are ready for some CRS

Also anyone interested in shrimp I still have plenty more to go around

PM sent on the Sulawesi Cardinal Shrimp
    George

PM replied