AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: Tanks and Equipment (Local pick up Pacoima CA)

Real Name
    Ricardo

Default Tanks and Equipment (Local pick up Pacoima CA)

Hello all

56g bowfront

Tank specs : Acrylic
    35.5" x 19" x 20"

As you can see, the stand is also white to match the tank. The tank itself is a bowfront and I added the frosted white tint in the back. The stand itself I made it so that it has a ledge that allows for the filter hoses to go through it. I have it set up with lily pipes. The bottom part mirrors the tank ledge portion. The doors were made so that they allowed a window insert and I frosted that as well to match the tank background. The inside of the stand is also painted white to match. It is open back.

The stand is built like a tank and I spent close to $300 on the stand alone. Obviously I don't plan to make all my money back on this setup, but I'm just giving an idea of what went in to it.

This tank was used as a freshwater tank and the acrylic is super clean.

Price $250 obo

This includes the acrylic tank and the stand only. The light and lily pipes are not included

Stand is open back but I placed a piece of styrofoam back there

The tank with lily pipes showing. If you are interested in the lily pipes, I have 2 sets that were hooked up to an xp2/xp3. $35/set for the lily pipes. These are glass lily pipes

This is the actual framing when I was building the tank:

Standard 55g glass tank

Next is a standard 55g glass tank

Obviously that mess is not sold with the tank, lol

side of tank

has 2 fans in canopy and is open top

It has a 3D background which is siliconed to the back. Has 3 9L bags of aquasoil Amazonia and a manzanita branch siliconed at the base of the tank. Stand was also custom made by me. It is painted black/grayish. Has crown molding and fans in the canopy.

Here's a shot when the tank was planted running off of the fixture I am selling below. This was a fully co2 tank with high light.

Price $200 (Reduced)

Includes:
    Tank/stand/canopy w/ fans/3D background

Equipment

Rena XP2 and XP3

Both will come with baskets and black sponges but no media. I only have these white hoses that I painted to match the stand. I can include them for you, or you can not take them and buy your own.

Price

$35 for the XP2
    $50 for the XP3

I also have a Hydor inline heater. 300w variety
    Price $35

Hagen GLO double T5HO 54w w/ Giesemann bulbs, 1 midday, 1 flora

This is the exact same light I am selling but with upgraded bulbs for better plant growth
    http://www.aquacave.com/48-fluval-du...-by-hagen.html

Price $100
    Last edited by rickztahone; 07-04-2015 at 01:51 PM.

Click here to view my 75g Acrylic Tank w/ Bean Animal Overflow with 40g Sump Thread

Also, click here for my 25 group of discus grow out thread

http://i3.cpcache.com/product/162117...ht=75&width=75
    Want to look like Al did at his ACA talk with his white Simply Polo shirt?(You can catch Al's awesome Discus talk HERE)
    You can get this and many more items such as T-shirts/Polos/hoodies/cups from our merchandise shop:
    Cafepress.com

Real Name
    Ricardo

Default Re: Tanks and Equipment (Local pick up Pacoima CA)

I got some more pics today. Let me know if you have questions

Better shots of the black tank and stand plus a better shot of what the light fixture looks like. I am also selling the Amazonia Aquasoil. There are 3x 9L bags of soil in this tank for a total of about 3-4" layer. Roughly $100 if you buy new. I will sell all of the soil for $40. You must bring your own bucket
    Items for sale_8.jpg
    Items for sale_7.jpg
    Items for sale_6.jpg
    Items for sale_5.jpg
    Items for sale_4.jpg
    Items for sale_3.jpg
    Items for sale_9.jpg

I also have some seiryu stones. I bought these 3 for $80. Will let them go for $35 for the set of 3
    Items for sale.jpg
    Items for sale_2.jpg
    Items for sale_1.jpg

Click here to view my 75g Acrylic Tank w/ Bean Animal Overflow with 40g Sump Thread

Want to look like Al did at his ACA talk with his white Simply Polo shirt?(You can catch Al's awesome Discus talk HERE)
    You can get this and many more items such as T-shirts/Polos/hoodies/cups from our merchandise shop:
    Cafepress.com

Real Name
    Ricardo

Xp2 and 1 xp3 gone

Cafepress.com

Real Name
    Ricardo

last xp3 is pending as well as hydor 300 and 1 set of lily pipes, will update later.

Cafepress.com

Real Name
    Ricardo

All filters sold, hydor 300 sold, 1 lily pipe set sold. All aquasoil is gone

Still have one more set of lily pipes $30 takes it.

Both tanks still available. Light fixture still available as well. I will lower it to $80, but lower than that and I'd rather keep it just in case I ever want to do a fully planted tank again.

Stones are still for sale as well. Price lowerd to $30.

Cafepress.com

Real Name
    Ricardo

I forgot to mention, if you happen to have a Jager 150/200w heater (in good condition), I'd be willing to trade for it. Need it for a aging water. Which reminds me, I'd also be interested in trading for an aging barrel, lol. I'm looking for a brute on wheels, or a food grade 55g drum. Either works. $15-25 value on the 55g barrels as I can get them off CL for that price steadily. LMK what you got

Cafepress.com

Real Name
    Ricardo

black tank combo lowered to $200. White tank still $250. Come and see it and you will it is worth every penny and much more . Still looking for trade items as well so if you got them, we can work something out.

Cafepress.com