ChicagoDiscus.com     Golden State Discus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hatchery sale

Registered Member

Default Re:Hatchery sale

keith,

David has a very nice set up. The fish looked great. I really enjoy visiting David. We have great discussions and I learn a lot during each visit. Give him a call and schedule an appointment. Do it soon though, he's moving in a few month.

O.

Who has $10,000 to spend on this hobby,David please if you are still checking in here please sell at least in chunks of $500.00 minimum.LOL...As soon as David called it quits my eyes were open to wilds aint that a BEECH,plus hes in downtown Manhattan where i am at least twice a week.

the story so far...no takers for the whole shebang....so...having reviewed the books....once I get rid of the exhorbitant downtown manhattan rent my remaining fish are worth making the move with me to my new abode in upstate NY. where they better damned well start doing their share of the work & paying the mortgage!!!! Good well water should help that.
    Once we ( me + dog + fish & tanks) are re-established there I will announce it here probably in late October. It is in Glen Spey, along the Delaware river in a beautisimous place & worth a visit just for the scenery . Meanwhile if you want to visit me here in NYC be welcome ( by appointment, call first ) I have limited stock available as I have been not replacing stock as it has sold.

Thanks for your interest.

DW

Hi David,
    When you get those fish all settled in, I know they'll do good for you up there. I'll brew a special batch of homebrew for your first successful spawn up there!

Glad you'll be giving it another go!

-al

David,

I am glad your going to stick around. Good to hear you found a place. How about some pictures of the new fish room....? It would help me get ideas about mine.

Henry

SimplyDiscus Sponsor and University Discus_KC's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jack

David,

It's great to see you keep the fish !!!!!!!!!!

Jack

well Jack..I gotta move them soon after 10/3...so until that time technicly they are still on the market I guess....I gotta get out of the room they are in now....wayyyyy too much rent for such a dungeon & I was originally hoping to avoid the September rent ....once I move them tho....with my own well water at 120 uS or less and a very clean & large new basement I hope things should pick up fairly soon.

SimplyDiscus Sponsor and University Discus_KC's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jack

David,

I just couldn't get out of here to come visit you !!!!!!! I know, my priorities are messed up !!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Registered Member

I too am glad to hear your moving plans are taking shape and the fish might make the ride too. The best part is after the move you will be only 1-1/2 to 2 hrs from me.

David ..is your website still up and viewable??

Keith

Keith...I hope so .....http://wilddiscus.com

Jack...how can you let silly little things like duty & honor get in the way of your Discus desires?????
    :lol
    just stay well...there will always be more fish....at least until we humans finish effing up this planet...so we got about 50 more years......( estimated time by some scientists for acheiving the "Amazon desert&quot

David

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12