ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: 8 High Quality Discus - Orange, CA - Pickup or Meet in SoCal Area

Registered Member

Default 8 High Quality Discus - Orange, CA - Pickup or Meet in SoCal Area

Hello All,

This is a sad day for me and I've been debating this a lot. Because of an upcoming move I think it is best for my discus to be sold to good homes instead of trying to move with them. Also, being in an apartment has made it harder for their maintenance. That said, they get a 50% water change every other day and are in good health. I will not sell anything in poor health. I have one note about health on one of the fish. This is hard because they have been a life long dream of mine. All eight of the discus are from Kenny's Discus on this site. The red eagle was received from Kenny's May 2016 shipment. The red cover and rafflesia came from the April 2016 shipment. All the rest came from the March 2016 shipment. I will list the approximate size and asking price above each photo. These photos are unedited straight from my iPhone two days ago while feeding. They are showing some barring only because of the excitement of feeding and some chasing/aggression from feeding. If you are interested in any one or more please PM me and I can send/text you more photos. Pickup in Orange or I am willing to arrange a meeting almost anywhere in the SoCal area. If you are interested in more than one we can negotiate a combined price privately.

Mosaic Turquoise A, approx. 5.5" - $125

Mosaic Turquoise B, approx. 5.5" - $85, Showed Signs of HLLE after I returned from vacation 2 weeks ago, is healing well, but I will hold for a couple more weeks. Eats like a pig and is otherwise healthy. Was definitely a water quality issue while I was gone.

Red Eagle, approx. 5" - $125

Red Cover, approx. 5" - $125

Classic Leopard, approx. 4.5" - $85

Neon Sapphire, approx. 4.5" - $85

Rafflesia, approx. 4" - $85

Reflection D-Cross, approx. 4.5" - $65, excuse the photo. This fish gets very moody during feeding. He is the lowest on the totem pole and has to fight for his food, hence the barring.

I also have 10 Sterba cory cats and 20 black neons if anyone is interested. Also one calico bristle nose pleco. Thanks for looking!

Registered Member

Default Re: 8 High Quality Discus - Orange, CA - Pickup or Meet in SoCal Area

Pm sent

Registered Member

Default Re: PRICES DROPPED: 8 High Quality Discus - Orange, CA - Pickup or Meet in SoCal Area

Hello Everyone,
    I need these discus re-homed ASAP! I will donate 10% of any sales made here on SimplyDiscus back to the site.

HERE ARE THE NEW LOWER PRICES:

Mosaic A: $100
    Mosaic B: Sale Pending
    Red Eagle: $100
    Red Cover: $100
    Classic Leopard: $65
    Neon Sapphire: $65
    Rafflesia: $50
    Reflection D-Cross: $50

Registered Member

Default Re: 8 High Quality Discus - Orange, CA - Pickup or Meet in SoCal Area

Prices dropped on the last three available!

Mosaic A: Sale Pending
    Mosaic B: Sale Pending
    Red Eagle: Sale Pending
    Red Cover: Sale Pending
    Classic Leopard: Sale Pending
    Neon Sapphire: $50
    Rafflesia: $40
    Reflection D-Cross: $30