ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: Does Hans still ship fish?

Registered Member

Default Does Hans still ship fish?

I heard that Stendker discus are only available at designated shops and that Han's is not shipping orders to hobbyists.

I wanted to know if that is in fact the case as I would like to order some in the near future. I originally had planned to drive down to Maryland to hand pick them but my plans fell through.

Does Hans still make appointments with hobbyists who are willing to drive down and purhase directly from his place?

Default Re: Does Hans still ship fish?

Hans does wholesale only now. but you can find out who his distributors are in your area. email him for a supplier.
    theres only a few people to get discus from now...theres angela and andrew in the sponsor section..they have nice ones..or theres frank fleckner of gold mountain discus..or theres dan from gulfcoastdiscus. . check out the sponsor section. or check the photo section see what people are getting and from who.

Quote Originally Posted by BoxerDad
    I heard that Stendker discus are only available at designated shops and that Han's is not shipping orders to hobbyists.

I wanted to know if that is in fact the case as I would like to order some in the near future. I originally had planned to drive down to Maryland to hand pick them but my plans fell through.

Does Hans still make appointments with hobbyists who are willing to drive down and purhase directly from his place?
    That Fish Place is a Stendker dealer. I was there about 1 1/2 weeks ago and saw them. Their Discus were not anything that I would purchase, including the Stendker's. I think that they are not caring for the Discus properly, since the rest of their fish, especially their saltwater section, was great. They sell online; I would get them elsewhere.

BoxerDad,
    Give DiscusDave in Atlanta a shot. He's a Simply Sponsor and a distributor for Han's Stendkers. I've been buying from him and if you read some of the feedback, he's a joy to do business with. Ships to New England without a hitch. I'm sure you wouldn't be disappointed..............Ed

Registered Member Kindredspirit's Avatar

DiscusDave? hmm.....he's o.k.a.y.....!!

j/k Dave!!!

Really nice guy!! Was there for me Great fish too I hear

Marie ~