Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Saturday

13 68.42%
  • Sunday

6 31.58%
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: NY/PA/NJ Discus get together.

Default Re: NY/PA/NJ Discus get together.

Rod, Bob, Al and everyone....Thank you guys for a great meeting!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jimg View Post
    Rod, Bob, Al and everyone....Thank you guys for a great meeting!!!!!
    Thank you for coming, the great fish, and the great laughs! It was a fun day! Hope everyone has a safe drive home!

Rodrigo
    Rod Clement - SOS CREW NJ

Registered Member

Rod, THANK YOU for hosting. Had a great time. Yummy food with wine and what else we need. Food was delicious. BTW what is the name of that veg. dish? Had a great time there and Bob's house.

Thank you Al for your presentation. I had a totally different picture of you in my mind. Its always a surprise when you put a face to a name.

Jim, Thank you for the plecos. They already started cleaning the glass.

It was nice meeting you all.

Thanks Rod for having us over. It was very nice to see old friends and make new ones. Sorry I had to leave early.

Al, thanks for the BH mix and Jim for the BN plecs. Take care all, until next time.
    Pete
    MAGA

hey rod
    thanks for setting up a very wonderful day.it was worth driving 4 hours from boston.Excellent food and wine , u and bob have amazing looking discus .so i took few picture for everyone to share here. al is like a discus god.i learned a lot from him.i was so naive about discus until the very informative class he gave.again it was nice to meet all the members from simply.
    thanks.[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    65 gallon w 7 discus,1 albino pleco
    10 gallon qt tanK
    very happy to be back to discus
    www.arjunpun.com

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Marc

Rod, thanks again for a great time. It was great seeing everyone again. Already looking forward to the next get together.
    Marc

Thanks everyone! It was great to have all of you here! I think Ashay volunteered to host the next one...no? It was either that or we voted on this while he was sleeping in the chair...in any case he is on the hook now!

Rodrigo

Thanks Rod and Bob for a great time and terrific food. A really great group showed up. Lots of laughs. I always look forward to these meetings.

All the albinos you have are out of this world. I think I have a little problem.
    Last night I had a dream that the ASM had a huge batch of fry and I got them all ! Should I start looking at things differently ?

Rich

Indeed Great times. Good food. Classy reception overall. It always great catching up with old friends and making new.

Now that you let the cat off the hat, yes I am on for next one. I am going to float a date April 2nd 2011. ITS OFFICIALLY ON !!!
    Last edited by ashaysathe; 01-23-2011 at 11:34 AM.
    Ashay Sathe
    Always two there are, no more, no less: a master and an apprentice.

Blog: http://vrsathe.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by ashaysathe View Post
    Indeed Great times. Now that you let the cat off the hat, yes I am on for next one. I am going to float a date April 2nd 2011. ITS OFFICIALLY ON !!!
    I'm there.....This time for the entire duration.
    Pete
    MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by RichT View Post
    Thanks Rod and Bob for a great time and terrific food. A really great group showed up. Lots of laughs. I always look forward to these meetings.

All the albinos you have are out of this world. I think I have a little problem.
    Last night I had a dream that the ASM had a huge batch of fry and I got them all ! Should I start looking at things differently ?

Rich
    Hey Rich, you're not alone but I already got first dips on those Albinos.
    Pete
    MAGA

...cat's out of the BAG!!! One day here in little India and you are already forgetting your English!

April 2nd...in the Calendar!!!!

Rodrigo

Thanks to all that made the trip to attend. It was a good time had by all. Rod did a great job catering and hosting. I wouldnt have expected anything less as its what he does well in his upscale country club.

Rich perhaps you should start thinking differently since the ASM's didnt spawn last night. When they do you will all know about it and Peter your at the top of the list for fry.

Ashay Im looking forward to attending the meet at your place. Im sure we can design and put together your fishroom in no time with the attendee's.

Bob

Rod and Bob,
    Thanks so much for opening your homes to us all and putting together a great event. It was good to see you guys and everyone else There....Always a pleasure meeting new discus nuts and putting faces to names!

Rod, The food and beverages were awesome... I need the recipe for those Stuffed Gnocci.. Best I have ever had! You have some really nice breeding pairs and They all looked great! Can't thank you enough for the day my friend.

Bob, What can I say...your fish looked awesome..really well maintained and healthy...I'm really glad you stayed in the hobby after that nightmare you had there...You do discus well!

Van,
    Thanks for all those plants....I could easily have done 2 75's with them! Really appreciate the trimmings there! Thanks also to Marc for bringing them along., great seeing you again too.

Jim, Thanks for the plecos and for donating the proceeds of these plecos to SimplyDiscus, I added it up Bud, you raised us $85 last night! Very generous and very appreciated !!! Bob, Thanks also for the donation from your discus... made the total close to $100 for the night.

Every one else...I had an excellent day there...and hope to see you all at Ashays in April...He's close enough to both Patrick and my place that we can have a really great day of it...so looking forward to it!

-al
    Last edited by brewmaster15; 01-23-2011 at 01:00 PM.
    AquaticSuppliers.comFoods your Discus will Love!!!

>>>>>Want a great forum? Participate in it and make one.. it doesnt happen on its own.

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

I take Pics.. click here for my Flickr images

Quote Originally Posted by brewmaster15 View Post
    Rod and Bob,
    Thanks so much for opening your homes to us all and putting together a great event. It was good to see you guys and everyone else There....Always a pleasure meeting new discus nuts and putting faces to names!

Rod, The food and beverages were awesome... I need the recipe for those Stuffed Gnocci.. Best I have ever had! You have some really nice breeding pairs and They all looked great! Can't thank you enough for the day my friend.

Bob, What can I say...your fish looked awesome..really well maintained and healthy...I'm really glad you stayed in the hobby after that nightmare you had there...You do discus well!

Van,
    Thanks for all those plants....I could easily have done 2 75's with them! Really appreciate the trimmings there! Thanks also to Marc for bringing them along., great seeing you again too.

Jim, Thanks for the plecos and for donating the proceeds of these plecos to SimplyDiscus, I added it up Bud, you raised us $85 last night! Very generous and very appreciated !!! Bob, Thanks also for the donation from your discus... made the total close to $100 for the night.

Every one else...I had an excellent day there...and hope to see you all at Ashays in April...He's close enough to both Patrick and my place that we can have a really great day of it...so looking forward to it!

-al
    You are welcome Al. Those plants are 100% snail free and are very easy to plant. The Aromatica smells really good.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast