AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: Austin Crew: Groupurchase Kenny's 1.5-2" Forrest Giant Blues?!!

Real Name
    Stanley

Default Austin Crew: Groupurchase Kenny's 1.5-2" Forrest Giant Blues?!!

Are you guys interested in getting in on Kenny's 1.5"-2.0" Forrest Giant Blues promotion, a batch of 10 for $178 with FREE SHIPPING?! That's < $18 a fish to grow out a Forrest Giant Blue!

I can get 3 out of the 10, but i'm flexible. Please let me know if you are interested! (< $18 free shipping for a Forrest Giant!!!!)

http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showth...list-included)

Default Re: Austin Crew: Groupurchase Kenny's 1.5-2" Forrest Giant Blues?!!

I would however I really don't want to grow out Juvies at this point. That and I really don't have the tank space (don't want to set up a 20g. I know me and Skip talked and at this point if I were to get more discus I would get 5+ inchers....more likely the 6" adults. I think skip was in the same boat about this as me, but I will let him answer.
    Stephen
    NADA AUSTIN 2014 SOS Crew Texas

Real Name
    Stanley

Default Re: Austin Crew: Groupurchase Kenny's 1.5-2" Forrest Giant Blues?!!

Hey Stephen!

Thanks for the response. I personally enjoy seeing the juvies grow and color up so I'm hoping enough people will be interested in growing out those small Giant Blues with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Cambik View Post
    I would however I really don't want to grow out Juvies at this point. That and I really don't have the tank space (don't want to set up a 20g. I know me and Skip talked and at this point if I were to get more discus I would get 5+ inchers....more likely the 6" adults. I think skip was in the same boat about this as me, but I will let him answer.