AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: where to purchase water storage barrel

Registered Member

Default Re: where to purchase water storage barrel

Jehmco has some biguns! But you have to weigh the drive time and cash spent....
    I have no idea whats going on. Towlie

Quote Originally Posted by TURQ64 View Post
    ..and that's a big deal?..I drove 4 hours each way for mine, two at a time...3 trips=24 hrs. drive time....My fish are worth the drive.....yours?
    Believe me my discus are worth it, but when you drive for a living locally and have one day off a week the last thing you want to do Is drive 4 hours. I will have to make a side stop on one of my runs to get one.nor better yet get a brute Rubbermaid 35 gallon thats all tue room i have for now.

I do appreciate everyones feed back. I now have a new project to do which I will truly enjoy doing.

Quote Originally Posted by TURQ64 View Post
    ..and that's a big deal?..I drove 4 hours each way for mine, two at a time...3 trips=24 hrs. drive time....My fish are worth the drive.....yours?
    My discus me a lot to me. I just recently purchased a whole house generator strictly for my discus tank..that was a lot of money there it automatically turns on in the event of a power loss.

Default where to purchase water storage barrel

Quote Originally Posted by Dubiadiscus View Post
    My discus me a lot to me. I just recently purchased a whole house generator strictly for my discus tank..that was a lot of money there it automatically turns on in the event of a power loss.
    I am thinking about this a well. How big of a generator did you get?

I understand the driving particularly if you do it for a living. But if you want to make a little trip north of the board check out these guys they have tanks for anything. Their technical drawings they are very helpful with sizing and ideas I find.

http://www.plastictanks.ca/catalog.php

I do anything for my fish too.

Last May drove down to Indianapolis to see the 500 on Sunday, Left for Maryland on the monday, to see Hans to pick up my fish 2: am r so, then back to Toronto by Tuesday mid afternoon fish were swimming in my tanks by 3:00 pm i think, About 3200 Kim's (1800 miles) in 4 days plus some shopping with the wife, good times.

Good luck every man needs at let one hobby

Quote Originally Posted by AndLaw134 View Post
    I am thinking about this a well. How big of a generator did you get?

I understand the driving particularly if you do it for a living. But if you want to make a little trip north of the board check out these guys they have tanks for anything. Their technical drawings they are very helpful with sizing and ideas I find.

http://www.plastictanks.ca/catalog.php

I do anything for my fish too.

Last May drove down to Indianapolis to see the 500 on Sunday, Left for Maryland on the monday, to see Hans to pick up my fish 2: am r so, then back to Toronto by Tuesday mid afternoon fish were swimming in my tanks by 3:00 pm i think, About 3200 Kim's (1800 miles) in 4 days plus some shopping with the wife, good times.

Good luck every man needs at let one hobby
    Thanks for the information I do know my Wife, kids and I will be heading over there in August to Niagra Fall and to Great wolf Lodge. I will make a side trip to get one. In the mean time I will be build a place in my basement to store the water as well as make it out of sight out of mind so the wife don't complain about it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12