ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Photos and Update!!!Northeast Discus Meeting -Spring 2009 (May 2)

Default Re: Photos and Update!!!Northeast Discus Meeting -Spring 2009 (May 2)

Spicy chicken curry on the way for that meeting Martha.. so we have a Curry Master too...
    Ashay Sathe
    Always two there are, no more, no less: a master and an apprentice.

Blog: http://vrsathe.blogspot.com/

Registered Member

Wow, looks like a great time by all Al!! I am very jealous. What was the topic of the meeting....or was there one (just to party, lol)??

-Ryan
    -Ryan Karcher
    Aquatic Eco Systems Technician

I brought worms, so.....

Hi Ryan,
    I did a Power point pres on Discus health and diseases.. You should fly up some time for one of these get togethers!

-al
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkarc@Aol.com View Post
    Wow, looks like a great time by all Al!! I am very jealous. What was the topic of the meeting....or was there one (just to party, lol)??

-Ryan
    AquaticSuppliers.comFoods your Discus will Love!!!

>>>>>I am a science guy.. show me the science minus the BS

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

I take Pics.. click here for my Flickr images

Registered Member

Quote Originally Posted by brewmaster15 View Post
    Hi Ryan,
    I did a Power point pres on Discus health and diseases.. You should fly up some time for one of these get togethers!

-al
    I have considered it many times...I could do a presentation on system design, lol.

-Ryan
    -Ryan Karcher
    Aquatic Eco Systems Technician

Quote Originally Posted by brewmaster15 View Post
    Hi Ryan,

-al
    Yes Ryan...I second that!! It would be great to have ya up here!!!
    Last edited by brewmaster15; 05-03-2009 at 08:35 PM.
    Mark

Quote Originally Posted by ashaysathe View Post
    so we have a CurryMaster too...
    Hmmmmmmmmm......Ashay we have yet to taste yer curry my friend!!
    Mark

WHOOOOOOAA!!! I promise to loose 40 lbs by Mark's discus convention... UUUUGH !! I'm serious !!

Al, Beautiful pics but you forgot the albino tank AND your prized possesion, the most gorgeous red San Merah's with another clutch of wigglers !!! Awesome job !!
    Last edited by brewmaster15; 05-03-2009 at 09:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dpt8 View Post
    WHOOOOOOAA!!! I promise to loose 40 lbs by Mark's discus convention... UUUUGH !! I'm serious !!
    Not if Celeste has anything to do with it!! She is quite the cook herself...Dave when ya get to our age, its all about the food! I bet she puts another 20 lbs on ya before this summer!
    Mark

Registered Member

HI AL THANKS FOR A GREAT DAY IT WAS SO GREAT MEETING EVERYONE MARK IS THE GRILLMASTER HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE AT THE NEXT ONE DENNIS

Man Al, that looked like an awesome time! Great pictures of everyone. Also love the pictures of your fish. The red turks are my favorite!

Take care everyone,

Eddie
    Visit Eddie's Place

"If you ask for an opinion...don't get pissed when I give you mine."

Registered Member patrick richard's Avatar

I am glad to see that all went well. The weather turned out great for the meeting. I was upset that I had to miss this one at the last minute. My whole house ended up being sick, and I didn't want to chance it with anyone. I will sure be at the next one. I see that Al has added some more stunning fish to his collection, more for us to choose from. Mark that new name suits you well.

see everyone soon,

Patrick

Quote Originally Posted by patrick richard View Post
    I am glad to see that all went well. The weather turned out great for the meeting. I was upset that I had to miss this one at the last minute. My whole house ended up being sick, and I didn't want to chance it with anyone. I will sure be at the next one. I see that Al has added some more stunning fish to his collection, more for us to choose from. Mark that new name suits you well.

see everyone soon,

Patrick
    Thanks Pat! I missed ya my friend! The first thought that crossed my mind was that yer dodge just didn't have it in to get ya there...

Thats ok though we will see ya at the next one!
    Mark

SimplyDiscus Sponsor Kenny's Discus's Avatar

Beautiful fish, delicious food, cozy home and best of all a great group of Simply members getting together...what more can you ask for! You guys definitely had a wonderful time wish I was lived near CT!

Thanks for the pics Al, some beautiful shots! Even without names I still recognized a few familiar faces & friends there...

Kenny
    Tel: (650) 290-1283
    Email: kennysdiscus@gmail.com
    To receive future monthly shipment notifications click here: http://eepurl.com/bBqhK5

Looks like a great get together!

Ardan

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast