PDA

View Full Version : Here are some pics of kenny's fish

discusmurderer
10-24-2012, 08:38 AM
Hi to all, Finnaly i can enjoy seeing Discus growing without any problems,MAN ! THIS IS HOW TO ENJOY DISCUS (WITHOUT DISEASE) NONE WHAT SO EVER, NOT EVEN FUNGUS,NO BLOATING ,NO ICK, NO GILL FLUKES. SEVEN MONTHS AND FREE OF DISEASE.I HAVE BEEN BUYING DISEASED FISH ALL THESE YEARS AND THESE BREEDERS DONT EVEN KNOW THAT THEY HAVE ANY DISEASE. WELL GUYS AND GALS HERE ARE THE PICS. I WILL DO A VID ANOTHER TIME. BYE FOR NOW.

http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i402/discusmurderer1/IMG_0012_zpsd73e3035.jpg
http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i402/discusmurderer1/IMG_0011_zps16afce92.jpg
http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i402/discusmurderer1/IMG_0010_zps8709fbd6.jpg
http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i402/discusmurderer1/IMG_0009_zps5eeb6e53.jpg
http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i402/discusmurderer1/IMG_0008_zps2fecc80b.jpg

pastry
10-24-2012, 09:00 AM
Niiiiiiiiiiiice! Love the name too... definitely an eye catcher :p

discusmurderer
10-24-2012, 09:26 AM
Thanks for your reply, Thats just a name i had in the years of buying diseased fish here in this country,now i can go back to my old name (darylthediscusman).

Lenin
10-24-2012, 09:38 AM
Glad to hear it, I think that a lot of us, me included, started how you did, hopefully your experience will now be a pleasant one, and remember you already went thru boot-camp hell on discus, so expect it to go better

pastry
10-24-2012, 09:47 AM
No way, keep that name Daryl! Meanwhile, that group just looks awesome. where is that room though? looks like in a seperate building/workshop... is that right? --Elliot

tonytheboss1
10-24-2012, 11:03 AM
:bandana: Very nice. Glad you're having better luck. Keep up the good work & don't forget to take time to enjoy!! "T"

Eddie
10-24-2012, 11:58 AM
Nice group! Glad to see you with healthy and robust fish!

chaoslite
10-24-2012, 03:04 PM
Looking very nice.

Mishka

damba
10-24-2012, 03:31 PM
Those discus are stunning!

I live in Eastbourne - the sunniest place in Britain. That isn't really saying much...
Coffee please - black and strong in pint mugs, for best results at least 6 a day.

discusmurderer
10-24-2012, 04:41 PM
Glad to hear it, I think that a lot of us, me included, started how you did, hopefully your experience will now be a pleasant one, and remember you already went thru boot-camp hell on discus, so expect it to go better Got that right!!! couldnt say it any other way better than u have,it was real trouble going through all those years questioning myself what i was doing wrong,only to find out years after it was not my fault.

No way, keep that name Daryl! Meanwhile, that group just looks awesome. where is that room though? looks like in a seperate building/workshop... is that right? --Elliot that room is actually my bedroom, I am not a rich guy,i live in a board house full of termites,some fall into the fish tank and they get treats from time to time. My wife kicked me out of the bedroom seven years ago when i started to snore at 15 decibels!! lol

:bandana: Very nice. Glad you're having better luck. Keep up the good work & don't forget to take time to enjoy!! "T" I enjoy them every day when i feed them ,imagine when they lay eggs ,ill be freaking out!!!

Nice group! Glad to see you with healthy and robust fish! Hey edd whats up dude ??? I consider u the simply discus MD, you are always there to give advice to people when in trouble. Are you in the US or still in China or Japan or down under ?

Looking very nice. I really wanted to ask about thier shape ,Do u think the shape would get better as they get bigger?

Mishka

Those discus are stunning! Do u think all are PE ?

I live in Eastbourne - the sunniest place in Britain. That isn't really saying much...
Coffee please - black and strong in pint mugs, for best results at least 6 a day.

ExReefer
10-24-2012, 04:53 PM
Those look nice and healthy. Are those blue scorps?

Eddie
10-24-2012, 05:26 PM
Hey edd whats up dude ??? I consider u the simply discus MD, you are always there to give advice to people when in trouble. Are you in the US or still in China or Japan or down under ?

I am in Spain now! LOL

Oscarsx
10-24-2012, 07:26 PM
I am in Spain now! LOL

Taking over the world one step at a time.

- oz

a volar
10-24-2012, 08:43 PM
I remember your odyssey with discus in the past, I hope everything goes well this time; you have a nice fish from Kenny.

discusmurderer
10-24-2012, 10:18 PM
Those look nice and healthy. Are those blue scorps?That was my thoughts also,but they are from penang errupt. parents so i was asking you all if they look anything like pe's or would they get like the parents later on?

I am in Spain now! LOL drop me your number in a pm anywhere you are in the world ,i have a phone package here in my country where i can call anywhere in the world for free!!!

Taking over the world one step at a time. hello oscarx!!!greetings from the Caribbean!!!

- oz

I remember your odyssey with discus in the past, I hope everything goes well this time; you have a nice fish from Kenny. I am thinking of getting some more from him ,like bd's or those bright yellows. they are fab.