PDA

View Full Version : Group of 6 Discus for sale !! All are blue strains.

Ed Gray
11-13-2012, 04:19 PM
Beautiful Group of Discus For Sale

I have a beautiful group of discus for sale. There are 6 total. I am selling them as a group. I will seperate the Very large Blue Diamond if anyone needs a proven male. All the rest must go as a group. I will not deliver the fish or meet you somewhere. These are big guys and Im not going to stress them out and take a chance on someone not showing.
I am in Richmond Indiana. Its a very easy drive from Cincy or anywhere in the Dayton area. Im Right off I70 So anyone can get to me very easy. I am asking for 300.00 for the Group of 6 . I will sell the Blue Diamond for 75 alone.
4 of the fish are bigger than a softball (2 lepard skin ,1 brilliant blue, 1 red turk) There is one a little smaller it is a red turk and then the big blue diamond is bigger than an adult males hand with fingers apart. If you have any questions feel free to call or text me or email me.

I am now breeding angels and would like the extra space. DO NOT TRY TO LOW BALL ME THESE FISH ALONE AT A PET SHOP WERE WELL OVER 100 BUCKS EA. I will come down some for the right person but im not selling for 100 bucks I have no problem keeping them.

Email me for pics when I try to load them here it says my pics are too big.

Ed Gray
765-969-0581
fasteddieswos@aol.com