PDA

View Full Version : White Butterfly & White Pigeon Blood High fins (USA or International) but prefer Cali

SoCalDiscus.com
11-28-2012, 11:22 PM
I'm located in Southern California and would prefer to be able to hand pick of course but I'm looking preferably for larger 5" plus sized White Butterfly and White Pigeon Blood High Fin Discus (preferably with red eye).

Even if you not from California, I own a Marine importing company so can import eitherway or willing to ship I should say from the USA or anywhere Internationally for Quality and a good price. I'm serious so please let me know if you have any for sale whether it's one or forty and what you want for them please. Let me know if there is also a break in price for bulk purchases but again, I buy nice quality all the time one at a time if the fish really catches my eye. Also if you have any referals, please let me know. I'd like to start a mini-breeder setup for this one.

P.S. I can handle the shipping if you don't know how. I have discount accounts with all airlines and couriers so if you've never shipped out before, no worries.

Thanks all,
Michael

moik
12-03-2012, 07:15 PM
http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showthread.php?85629-White-Butterfly-Playpen&highlight= just teasing

SoCalDiscus.com
12-05-2012, 11:34 PM
Moik: Yea, yea, yea.... I knew someone like you would rub it in. Let me know if you are selling any bro. In the mean time, I'll let you eat your heart out on my Fish Farm I own and where I'm setting up my Discus breeding stations. A 2,300 sqf building is being dedicated to it right now. In the past, all my dealings have been in the marine field of breeding (around 27 years) but dedicating a good portion now to the Discus here. Perfect whether conditions and I'm right on the beach in Sunny Southern California....lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwzwZSjWpWQ

P.S. Please be sure that nobody takes this as a advertisement (I no longer sell to the general public). Just this week I sold my two marine companies off Oceanpro Aquatics Inc. and Living Reef Imports, llc. but soon in the near future plan on starting So.Cal Discus. If you check www.socaldiscus.com you'll see I have absolutly nothing there yet. This won't happen for a year or so when I'm fully setup but I did want to show off my fish farm to Moik...lol

SoCalDiscus.com
12-29-2012, 07:04 PM
Nobody :bounce:

If anybody has any or knows a good referal please let me know. Thanks everyone

moik
12-29-2012, 08:01 PM
Contact Mike Beals,,he is in the sponsor section under the name Central Ohio discus...Actually he has a new shipment posted now with white butterflies being offered for sale

SoCalDiscus.com
01-06-2013, 03:25 AM
Contact Mike Beals,,he is in the sponsor section under the name Central Ohio discus...Actually he has a new shipment posted now with white butterflies being offered for sale

Thanks for the heads up Moik. I was a bit late for the regular white butterflys but he still has Albino whites. The photos looked too pink though and I'm just waiting to hear back from him on if that's just the photos or if that's a actual pigmentation of an albino strain? I really want the bright white look of a nice butterfly with nothing more than some yellow on the head and maybe fins something like your avatar. Serious thanks for the lead though, I've wrote Beal so we will see what he has to say about them. He had a really nice shipment come in.