PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the Neighborhood Kraig!

brewmaster15
12-01-2012, 03:41 PM
Hi all,
I'm thrilled to say that a good friend of mine is moving into the neighborhood! Hurray!!! I was so happy when Kraig asked me if he could move in to the neighborhood and was even more happy when he offered to build his own home! ( He does these kinds of things!:o) So now we have someone that has great discus and can help out fixing the place up when it needs it....doesn't get any better than that! LOL.

Kraig, after you get settled in, lets talk, I really need some help with some renovations here!:bandana: In the meanwhile let me know if you need anything or help with the move.

Thanks and welcome to the best piece of cyber realestate out there, nestled in a great Community of discus nuts...

al

Second Hand Pat
12-01-2012, 04:35 PM
Awesome and welcome Kraig, will be really great to have you as a neighbor and I can even check out your fishroom.....BTW I need a small expansion to the crows' nest....like room for more tanks. :D

Larry Bugg
12-01-2012, 07:34 PM
Welcome to the neighborhood my friend.

Poco
12-01-2012, 09:29 PM
Welcome Kraig.

Kingdom Come Discus
12-01-2012, 11:25 PM
Hi all,
I'm thrilled to say that a good friend of mine is moving into the neighborhood! Hurray!!! I was so happy when Kraig asked me if he could move in to the neighborhood and was even more happy when he offered to build his own home! ( He does these kinds of things!:o) So now we have someone that has great discus and can help out fixing the place up when it needs it....doesn't get any better than that! LOL.

Kraig, after you get settled in, lets talk, I really need some help with some renovations here!:bandana: In the meanwhile let me know if you need anything or help with the move.

Thanks and welcome to the best piece of cyber realestate out there, nestled in a great Community of discus nuts...

al

Thanks Al. I needed a lot with a lot of space so I won't disturb others late at night when I am playing with the fish and playing the music loud. Also, my wife screaming at me from time to time has gotten me in trouble with other home owner associations. All and all I hope I don't disturb very many in this neighborhood which seems to be a peaceful place.

Awesome and welcome Kraig, will be really great to have you as a neighbor and I can even check out your fishroom.....BTW I need a small expansion to the cows' nest....like room for more tanks. :D I will be over at your place so much Pat you will probably put a lock on the gate. I can't wait to see that pond go up!!!

Welcome to the neighborhood my friend. Thanks Larry, if I Bugg you too much just tell me to leave. I can take it. LOL.

Welcome Kraig. Thanks Poco, I look forward to meeting you.

Second Hand Pat
12-01-2012, 11:28 PM
Door is always open Kraig...can always use an extra pair of hands and eyes.

Trier20
12-02-2012, 12:43 AM
Welcome Kraig!

TNT77
12-02-2012, 04:21 AM
Welcome Kraig. :)

DiscusLoverJeff
12-02-2012, 08:09 AM
Welcome Kraig. Sit down, take your shoes off and stay awhile!

shoveltrash
12-02-2012, 08:22 AM
hiya Kraig!!!!
crickets chirp on my homestead LOL (it's quite peaceful actually), I look forward to updates here :D

Kingdom Come Discus
12-02-2012, 04:33 PM
Welcome Kraig!

Welcome Kraig. :)

Welcome Kraig. Sit down, take your shoes off and stay awhile!

hiya Kraig!!!!
crickets chirp on my homestead LOL (it's quite peaceful actually), I look forward to updates here :D

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!!!!!

Keith Perkins
12-02-2012, 05:08 PM
Thanks Al. I needed a lot with a lot of space so I won't disturb others late at night when I am playing with the fish and playing the music loud. Also, my wife screaming at me from time to time has gotten me in trouble with other home owner associations. All and all I hope I don't disturb very many in this neighborhood which seems to be a peaceful place.

Pat should be very happy that there will finally be another troublesome resident in the neighborhood to finally take some of the heat off that pesky crow of hers. Welcome to the neighborhood Kraig, and I promise to always come pound on the door once before I call the cops for the loud music in the middle of the night.

Kingdom Come Discus
12-03-2012, 01:05 AM
Pat should be very happy that there will finally be another troublesome resident in the neighborhood to finally take some of the heat off that pesky crow of hers. Welcome to the neighborhood Kraig, and I promise to always come pound on the door once before I call the cops for the loud music in the middle of the night.

That reminds me of a Seminary Professor who lived across the street when I was a teenager who would do that every month or so. He always had the classic 2 foot long night cap on, with the fuzzy ball on the end!!!!

ZX10R
12-03-2012, 02:21 PM
I think Kraig was feeling left out and wanted more titles under his name like some of the others ;)

Congrats Kraig!!!!!

pcsb23
12-03-2012, 02:30 PM
Nice one Kraig :)

Kingdom Come Discus
12-04-2012, 11:27 PM
I think Kraig was feeling left out and wanted more titles under his name like some of the others ;)

Congrats Kraig!!!!!

I started feeling like all the video's I post of fish which are not and may never be for sale was taking away from sponsor space. I take up enough of that lately anyway!!!

Thanks Sean.

Kingdom Come Discus
12-04-2012, 11:28 PM
Nice one Kraig :)

Thanks Paul!!!