PDA

View Full Version : signs of flaggelets

trong
12-03-2012, 06:24 PM
ive had my discus almost a year, cleaned them up real good when i got them. they have been eating many foods and growing very well, until lately. from what ive read flaggelets seem to be an ongoing problem for some. im wondering if they may have gotten back in my system? from food or maybe they never were all gone and their population has now risen? i do feed frozen blood worms from time to time and some have said they may care them? i have good water changing practices 60% twice a week. they are 5-6" now and thick! should i run another coarse of metro?

Second Hand Pat
12-03-2012, 07:01 PM
I would suggest creating a thread in the disease section and filling out the disease questionnaire. This will help to better describe the problem and solicit input from other members,

trong
12-03-2012, 07:31 PM
i dont know hat i have a disease, just a recent decrease in appitite and an decrease in aggressive eating.

Second Hand Pat
12-03-2012, 07:36 PM
It is still one of the better ways to get some of the more experienced member involved and many people will ask the questions which are covered in the questionnaire anyway. Your choice, I am just trying to be helpful.

trong
12-03-2012, 07:50 PM
sounds like denial ill try it!

trong
12-03-2012, 08:21 PM
i'm not real computer savey, i thought i new how to copy and paste but apparently im dumber than i thought! (embarrassed)

Second Hand Pat
12-03-2012, 08:33 PM
Try this, highlight the text you want to copy, select the control and C keys at the same time to copy the text. Now go to the place you want to paste the text to, position the mouse cursor and select control and V key at the same time to paste.

trong
12-09-2012, 07:34 PM
got it thanks, i finally made time to do it. peace of cake