PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Al!

ashtricks
12-15-2012, 12:36 PM
This has been coming a long time now..... Just got some time finally to get videos of my fish devouring FDBWs!
I ordered my FDBWs just after Sandy never struck me that Al would be affected by the power cuts. Even then he managed to ship the FDBWs right on time! Customer service at its best!
About the worms..... They are addictive! my fish are spoilt! Just check this video. They have already eaten a cube of other black worms. I hadn't put the FDBWs in the tank that time. The cube stuck on the glass is FDBWs! Even with their tummies full they went for these guys. They continued to go for the worms till the cube was all gone! You guys rock Al and Mal. Thanks a lot!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgrh3eTCIJA

pastry
12-15-2012, 07:23 PM
Ash, you try his FDBW with spinach yet???

ashtricks
12-15-2012, 07:49 PM
Ash, you try his FDBW with spinach yet???

Nope. But soon :) I am testing spinach only, nori only, nori and spinach blanched together and what not. But soon I will be getting spinach FDBWs

pastry
12-15-2012, 08:28 PM
you'll be in for a treat. i didn't have high hopes but wanted to try and they favor that over EVERYTHING. even bloodworms

brewmaster15
12-16-2012, 09:39 AM
Ashish,
That video is great, Thanks so much for your feedback here! :)

-al

ps...

you'll be in for a treat. i didn't have high hopes but wanted to try and they favor that over EVERYTHING. even bloodworms Thanks Elliot!!!

pastry
12-16-2012, 02:06 PM
Ashish,
That video is great, Thanks so much for your feedback here! :)

-al

ps...
Thanks Elliot!!!

Only preaching the facts, Al!