PDA

View Full Version : My first new 100g setup. But may need quite air pump and sump water pump, any recom?

discus6628
12-16-2012, 12:18 AM
I purchased use 100g to have it setup for my first discus tank. It came with sump and air pump. Today, I finish putting it up in my living room. The plumbing was a little challenge for me to run it right behind the wall of the tank. Drilled through 10" wood from the bottom. I finally get it done :)

Tested with water change and it take 5 mins to drain 75g (where I drilled 1/3 height of tank) & 7 mins to fill it back up. Need to thank you my friend Tony (Madiscus) for helping me on drilling hole on the tank and pull up the background for me. In addition, thanks to DiscusPaul for the advise on sand & driftwood.

The air pump and the water pump from sump is a little noisy. Anyone have good brand that recommend?

Thank you in advance. Fill free to comments or suggestions on my setup. Will be filling in white sand and driftwood next. Then the hard part is the discus...

BODYDUB
12-16-2012, 01:38 AM
I love the way your tank looks with the black stand and canopy...............

discus6628
12-16-2012, 02:29 AM
thanks. can't wait for my water to be cycled. in meantime preparing my driftwood and will be picking up the white sand next week.