PDA

View Full Version : Charleston, SC?

pastry
12-21-2012, 10:41 PM
Hi,

Are there any other discus keepers on here around the Charleston, SC area? Just curious. If this thread becomes outdated then please PM. Wouldn't mind once in a while meeting for a cup of coffee or beer.

I know there's one or two in Columbia and I'm up there once in awhile at my in-laws so wouldn't mind having a cup of coffee or beer as well. In fact, heading up there this Sunday through Wednesday for xmas and if I'm able then I would love to meet up. The only other people I've ever met to discuss discus were actually Harry Marsh and Eric of Carolina Discus. Had a good but short time speaking with them yet always wish I had more time in person.

V/R
Elliot

Discus-n00b
12-21-2012, 11:25 PM
Hey Elliot, one of the Columbia members here. I'm in Charleston at least one weekend a month for drill (I drill at the naval weapons station). I'll try and give you a heads up the next time I head that way.

pastry
12-22-2012, 01:07 AM
Matt,

Rgr. Understand. Started off in the Marine Corps Reserve and then went active duty after commissioning. So I understand the reserve drill weekends. Definitely wouldn't mind buying you a beer, bud. Thank you for your service.

V/R
Elliot

DocDiesel
02-03-2021, 12:17 PM
Im getting back into Discus and I live in the West Ashley area of Charleston. I dont have my fish yet as I am currently cycling my tank. Do you still have your Discus tank Elliott?

Thanks,
Shawn

pastry
02-04-2021, 11:22 PM
Shawn, still here brother. I'm on Johns Island! PM me, boss!