PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a source of good, clean, and safe beefhearts? Here you go!

roclement
12-29-2012, 05:53 PM
Hello everyone!

I was looking for a safe source of raw meats for my Bengal cat and found these guys! Of course they have beefheart, and dozens of other cuts of meat available for shipping to your door!
So if you don't feel like waiting for your butcher to find you some questionable quality prodcut and over charge you...well, maybe you can try these guys out!

https://www.hare-today.com/product_info.php?cPath=21_31&products_id=39

Rodrigo

roclement
12-29-2012, 05:55 PM
Oh! Also very good source for dog foods, treats like bully stick, etc! Salmon for your seafood mixes, etc.

Rodrigo

Discus-n00b
12-29-2012, 05:59 PM
Thanks Rod, I will check it out. Looks promising.

Joe
12-29-2012, 06:23 PM
Thanks for the info. I supplment my dogs food with raw

Joe

roclement
12-29-2012, 06:32 PM
You're welcome Matt!

Thanks for the info. I supplment my dogs food with raw

Joe

I am switching my cat to all raw, I will make my mix using the products from these guys, most people don't realize that cats are 100% carnivores.
For my dog, I supplement with raw, but mostly treats, etc, they have great prices on dehidrated meats!

Rodrigo

roclement
12-29-2012, 06:33 PM
They also have great live foods for carnivores like snakes, etc.

Rodrigo

pennex1
12-29-2012, 10:42 PM
thanks for the link. great find. doing alot of reading on raw diet. My vet does not recommend it but i am still thinking about it though. Just placed an order on a bunch of stuff for my dog and of course some beef heart for my discus.

roclement
12-30-2012, 12:53 AM
Glad I could help!

Raw diet can be very dangerous if you don't handle the product safely, especially poultry! Another thing is that raw diets need to be well planned so you include all the needed elements to the mix. Plenty of good info on-line, and most def. worth doing, especially for cats.

Rodrigo