PDA

View Full Version : Sera Discus Granules

Chicago Discus
01-05-2013, 09:10 AM
We will be adding Sera Discus Granules to our website for our customers. We feed this amazing product to all our Discus in the hatchery twice a day with great results. Before the product is added to our website we will offer it here for those of you that are interested. While we are in the transition phase of the website by adding a shopping cart for easy ordering we ask that you send a request for the quantity and for shipping rates to chicagodiscus@att.net we will take Paypal and all major credit cards (over the phone please don't send your credit card information over the internet) thanks .......Josie

116 g / 4.1 oz $8.99
205 g / 7.2 oz $14.99
480 g / 1 Ib $24.99
4.2 kg / 9.2 lb $85.99
http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff509/snoopodus/p-71440-50845-50813-fish.jpg
http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff509/snoopodus/DiscusGranulesFishFood.jpg

Sera Discus red or blue with spirulina
116 g / 4.1 oz $8.99
http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff509/snoopodus/p-71443-50846-50847-fish.jpg

yim11
01-05-2013, 02:57 PM
I'm a big fan of the Sera foods. For many years it was somewhat difficult to find, but not anymore! ;)

kimbo
01-05-2013, 06:01 PM
This is one of the only granules/dry food that my fish will eat.

Elliots
01-05-2013, 06:51 PM
Josie, please email me about this thread. My email is burgred3825@yahoo.com I have important information for you that I do not want to post on SD. I could not find your IM on SD. Itried Josie and Chicago Discus. I'll try Chicago Discus Limited, if you get my message don't email me.

seanyuki
01-09-2013, 10:38 AM
Just curious any bad reviews about Sera fish food products.....imo it's good stuffs......every commercial fish foods products has it Pros & Cons......nothing is perfect.......my 2 cents.

Josie, please email me about this thread. My email is burgred3825@yahoo.com I have important information for you that I do not want to post on SD. I could not find your IM on SD. Itried Josie and Chicago Discus. I'll try Chicago Discus Limited, if you get my message don't email me.

DiscusLoverJeff
01-09-2013, 10:45 AM
Just curious any bad reviews about Sera fish food products.....imo it's good stuffs......every commercial fish foods products has it Pros & Cons......nothing is perfect.......my 2 cents.

I am curious as well as Francis regarding this product. I have been using it for a couple years now. Discus seem to like it, but if there are issues, lets us know please.

Larry Bugg
01-09-2013, 10:58 AM
I feed a lot of Tetra Colorbits (red) but really wanted a granule for my blue fish. Several months ago I ordered the Sera Blue. My blue discus love them. The way they attack them I'm thinking they like them better than the Colorbits. LOL, I have fed the blue to my reds to confirm it wasn't just the blue discus. The reds seem to prefer the Sera also. One note, with the Colorbits I end up with a dusty residue on the bottom of the tank and with the Sera I don't notice this as much. This is a big plus in my book. Thanks to the Dr's running a big sale on the Colorbits, I have a large quanity on hand but as soon as they are about used up I will give the Sera Red a try.

lizziotti
01-09-2013, 11:03 AM
I sent an email wanting to purchase the red from you but haven't heard anything I'm still interested if still available thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

seanyuki
01-09-2013, 11:09 AM
Hi Jeff.....I am for the Sera product not against it......grateful to Josie that she has the bigger ones (in grams).....most lfs only have the small ones in the shelfs.

I am curious as well as Francis regarding this product. I have been using it for a couple years now. Discus seem to like it, but if there are issues, lets us know please.

YSS
01-09-2013, 11:09 AM
I bought a 9.2lb bucket from David Rose about a year ago and I am running low. I was wondering where I could buy another bucket. :) I feed this to all my fish including my african cichlids and all my fish love the food. Good price, Josie!

DiscusLoverJeff
01-09-2013, 11:28 AM
Hi Jeff.....I am for the Sera product not against it......grateful to Josie that she has the bigger ones (in grams).....most lfs only have the small ones in the shelfs.

Ah good to know Francis, thanks.

Chicago Discus
01-09-2013, 12:30 PM
there is no issues with this product I feed the granules to all my discus and have never had a problem. The company is based in Germany and Im in direct contact with the owner he's a very nice gentleman and wants to help in anyway he can ......Josie

As far the conversation that elliot and I had about the product it had nothing to do with the quality of Sera products. This is a Forum guys and sometimes things sound one way but they were never meant that way :) :) :)....josie