PDA

View Full Version : Heat Packs for transporting Discus Fish

ausuriello2nd
01-10-2013, 01:51 PM
Good morning everyone, I though I would share this information with you since I just got off the phone from receiving a phone call with Kenny, from Kenny and Forrest's fish supply. First I would like to take this time to thank Kenny and Forrester for voicing their general concern for us as their loyal customers and for the major concern that the they sell, the discus fish they ship out to us each month are well being taken care of. Kenny, called and quickly discussed if I noticed any any change in the water temperature withi the actual shipping bag the fish had been shipped in. I did share my observation with Kenny, but assurred him the discus arrived safe and sound and there didn't seem to be anything to be overly to be concerened about and least from my point of view. a
And that I was vey pleased as always with the quality of the fish and how well they are always packaged. Kenny's concern is that while packing the discus for shipping he noticed that there was a addiffernce in the type of heat pack being used at that time. This bothered him cause apparently the heat packs used were from two different companys and could possibly end up effecting the outcome of how our discus arrived to us. Kenny fully apologizes for the erro and that he would want to hear back any feedback concerning the heats. So, I'm giving you a heads up you just might be getting a calling from Kenny, concerning matter. Since I live dead center here in the Midwest, Kenny checked with me first. I'm lucky that Fedex has such quick service Omaha, even though the fish are transported out of Council Bluffs facilitity over 40 miles away, I general am the one to get their discus nearly first thing in the morning when I order discus from Kenny, way before the time stated on the shippig label. So I hope there will be no problems with anyone and their discus cause of the use of these diffrerent heats and and that everyone has received their discus a in great shape.....Al..Al in Omaha

DiscusLoverJeff
01-10-2013, 03:10 PM
It is testimonials like this that keep our Sponsers like Kenny at the top of the list. Not only does Kenny and Forrest handle quality discus, but they care about the process all the way through and make sure each and every customer gets what they pay for.

Good Job!