PDA

View Full Version : LOOKING for San Gabriel / Rosemead, California Discus Wholesaler

SoCalDiscus.com
01-27-2013, 08:15 PM
I use to know of a Discus wholesaler in the San Gabriel or Rosemead, CA area and was wondering if anyone here knows of the location, website or phone number???

It was called something really genaric like "Wholesale Discus" and think it was just south of the I-10 freeway. Not a lot to go on but a couple hobbyists here may know what I'm talking about?

PM me if posting the name or information isn't allowed in this section. Thanks!

Michael ;)

Inland Empire Discus
01-27-2013, 08:34 PM
As far as I know they are out of business. There were 2 wholesale places down there and both are no more though I do not remember the names of the places.

SoCalDiscus.com
01-27-2013, 08:47 PM
I was kind of worried that might be the case but noticed several people selling out of their garages in the area. I figured they may still be around and some locals were just making some side cash. When I get pictures it's typically of a facility maybe 1000sqf from what I can see and appears to sell nothing but discus however the locals don't want to obviously tell me where they are picking the fish up at? I have accounts with pretty much everyone especially through los angeles and nobody I know has a discus specialty store anymore so just trying to figure where the local imports are coming from?

In regards to your user name Inland Empire Discus, do you have a Discus center or hobbyist club near by? PM me if you do, I'd be interested in checking it out.

=====
Never mind, I just found your website. Very cool. I didn't know you were near by and look forward to checking it out.

P.S. If anyone else knows of a Discus wholesaler in the region of So.CAl, let me know please. I'm looking for either someone to buy from or piggy back a over seas import with. Thanks