02-20-2013, 08:48 AM
D...LOL

-john

Poco
02-20-2013, 09:12 AM
It is a mix of B and A resulting in D, so B A D :D

Crystalwaters
02-20-2013, 09:20 AM
Do you live in my neighborhood? LOLs! I swear I saw this discus at one of our LFS. When I mentioned that he looked sick, the sales rep was quite offended and told me his $99 discus has always been that dark! Shame on me!

PAR23
02-20-2013, 09:35 AM
I say E.......

sammy
02-20-2013, 09:43 AM
WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!!!! Of course the answer is D !!!! And not only does our LFS have one of these exceptionally rare fish...He has a whole tank full!!!!!!!

DiscusBR
02-20-2013, 10:38 AM
WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!!!! Of course the answer is D !!!! And not only does our LFS have one of these exceptionally rare fish...He has a whole tank full!!!!!!!

How many did you purchase?

Jeff O
02-20-2013, 11:00 AM
Your all wrong! Its obviously B this should be moved to the "black discus" thread. LOL. D
-Jeff

sammy
02-20-2013, 11:12 AM
I bought all of them! They were 79.99 (really) and now I home to put my mark on the hobby by selling my new strain "Stealth Discus" or "Black Ninjas" or more appropriately "Grim Reapers"

Trier20
02-20-2013, 12:20 PM
I bought all of them! They were 79.99 (really) and now I home to put my mark on the hobby by selling my new strain "Stealth Discus" or "Black Ninjas" or more appropriately "Grim Reapers"

Lol I wonder if you put squid ink in their food it could turn them black.

ROOK45
02-20-2013, 10:08 PM

I answered first! What do I win?!!?

sammy
02-20-2013, 10:11 PM
Hmmmmmmm - How bout a Grim Reaper Discus?

ROOK45
02-20-2013, 10:15 PM
Lol did you really buy them? I'll give my prize to John

Jon

sammy
02-20-2013, 10:15 PM
Do you live in my neighborhood? LOLs! I swear I saw this discus at one of our LFS. When I mentioned that he looked sick, the sales rep was quite offended and told me his $99 discus has always been that dark! Shame on me!

THATS AWESOME!!!! He's mad at you for trying to help him. We have a local chooch - actually this fish is one of his. SAME TYPE OF PERSON. He knows EVERYTHING - but all his fish are sick.

oldfar
02-20-2013, 11:08 PM
What dose a black lab look like, need more pics please.

Tazalanche
02-21-2013, 09:46 AM
What dose a black lab look like, need more pics please.
http://www.sparklepoolsinc.com/images/gallery/black-lab-swimming.jpg
As shown in the image, they require a much larger tank. ;)

sammy
02-21-2013, 09:53 AM
There are rumours!

GrayLadyPat
02-21-2013, 10:20 AM
Actually, I thought it looked like one of those new "Black Velvet" strains.... ;)

poor thing... It's fish like that what will make me want to go buy all of them and try to "heal" them.....and now you know why I am so against going to "look" at the LFS....lol

AngryBird
02-21-2013, 10:39 AM
lol
http://www.sparklepoolsinc.com/images/gallery/black-lab-swimming.jpg
As shown in the image, they require a much larger tank. ;)

sammy
02-21-2013, 11:29 AM
Lol did you really buy them? I'll give my prize to John

Jon

No I didn't. I didn't even consider it. Its kind of crappy I guess but who can afford to buy sick discus just to heal them. I got a call about 2 months ago from a store that I had never dealt with. He said he had a problem with a new batch just in. I went by to see them and it wat 6 4.5's. 2 looked good, 2 looked ok, 2 looked bad. I told him basicly what to do. Four days later I stopped in to check on them and 2 were gone (sold) the 2 that looked ok looked good now. And the sickies were worse. Again I told him what to do. I stopped by 3 days later to check on them. The 2 good ones were sold. The two sickies were awful. He either was not treating properly or I mis diagnosed. Reguardless they were rough. I told him to bag them and I'd take them here to treat. He said he was selling them for 80.00 each and I needed to give him 40.00 each to cover his cost. ?? I explained that he would get the fish back -for free - and I had come recommended. I would just try to save them. He copped a tude and said he wasn't losing money. I mentioned that he'd loose all his money if they died. He didn't care - ok -I left - 3 days later both were dead. Then he told me next time he'd send them my way. Remember he called me - i didn't just walk in and try and save the world. I don't get it. Look at it this way - If you buy a/ or group of sick fish to save them, the bozo who caused or didn't remedy the situation will replace those fish with new ones. It can't possibly work that way. AND honestly you get to a point where how many possibly can you keep if you aren't retailing them? So no I did leave them..but the voice in my heart said get them out.