PDA

View Full Version : pro growth-pro more

brady
03-02-2013, 06:54 PM
Can some one tell me what these are and what the difference is. I see them advertised in lots of threads, ect but still do not understand what they are.
Thank you
Jay

Bud Smith
03-02-2013, 07:44 PM
Go to Inland Empire Discus posts and Bill explains the difference

Poco
03-02-2013, 07:47 PM
Pro growth is for fast growth. It is normally added in to home .Ade beef heart mix.

Pro more is to increase spawning again added to mix.

Both products are made by Andrew Soh.

timmy82
03-02-2013, 08:23 PM
Since I started using pro more and pro grow, I got a more healthier and more consistant growth and faster growth in the fry. I have not yet used the pro grow too much as the majority of my stock are over the 1 year old and it says that the benifits of pro grow work best in young up to 8 months or so. I have a pair that should hopefully get attachment right today and will when they get to the beef heart stage be using the pro grow,

the20tonknuckler
03-07-2013, 11:31 PM
I just got pro more in the other day. Making a batch of beefheart in a week or so. Had my 1st successful spawn this week. About 80 3 day old fry right now.
Heard good things about Andrew Soh's products. Can triple spawns. Make the parents more fertile and the fry stronger. I have 3 young confirmed pairs. Fish are between 2 and 2.5 years old. Hopefully soon they will all be good parents.

sandy
03-07-2013, 11:38 PM
So we can use pro growth only for babies or can use for adults also

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

timmy82
03-08-2013, 12:28 AM
Pro growth is meant for young up to 8 months old then Andrew recomends using Pro more then after. I have been using Pro more for last 4 months and have had better sucess the spawn that just attached she only small and usually producess around 40 - 50 eggs before and this spawn must be in excess of 75 attached. I wouldn't go as far as garentee of triple the spawn sizes but close to double is what I have seen and more faster and uniformed growth in fry.