PDA

View Full Version : Yun where is my book?

ausuriello2nd
03-04-2013, 04:19 PM
Hello Yun, I sent and paid you $32.80 for the third Heiko Bleher book back on January 13th 2013 and I have not received my book as of yet. I see that my name wasn't even added to your list and I posted at least three to four treads stating I wanted to join the others for a copy of the third book. OK< so if you didn't order my book then I want a full refund sent to my paypay account asap.....Thanks al usuriello at HorsePucky2@yahoo.com also know as ausuriello2nd

a volar
03-04-2013, 04:26 PM
Did you send a PM to Yun before posting here?

Second Hand Pat
03-04-2013, 04:30 PM
Al, you need to handle this with Yun via PM.

Ryan
03-04-2013, 04:36 PM
Al,

The thread for the 2013 book order is here: http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showthread.php?102776-Payment-Detail-for-the-Heiko-s-Discusbook-03-Group-Order-Please-pay-ASAP!!!

Any questions need to be addressed there, or directly with Yun through Private Message. He posted today and said the books were shipped in February but he has not received them yet. He will ship them when they arrive.

If you need to confirm that Yun received your payment and ordered a book for you, sending him a Private Message would be the quickest way to address it.

I am closing this thread; all other posts regarding this issue should be kept in the thread I linked to above.