PDA

View Full Version : what your secret ?

fisher
03-26-2013, 03:04 PM
Each discus fish hobbyist has its own secret which can keep fish in good health with minimal effort …………. This may be in feeding program or quarantine or water change or particular method of disease treatment or anything that makes hobbyist life easier ……………… for example I enjoy with the hobby …. Since I use the drip system in all my tanks and designed water circulation system consists of three tanks, one of them higher level than other ….. Connected in bottom with a number of valves drip in fish tanks who Provider with over flow system and compensate waste water ……… by Added half ro water and the other half activated carbon filtered water and controlled amount of water supplied to holding tank by valves…………….and change 100% of water every week end …………."sorry for bad English"

Northwoods Discus
03-26-2013, 03:29 PM
I don't think there are many secrets to success. Primarily adequate water changes, good food, routine cleaning and quarantine of new fish. Simply people seem to share their ideas freely. Just search any question you have and there are tons of "secrets" to be had. Every ones situation is different, different water etc. All the secrets to success are already here.
Bill