PDA

View Full Version : Fishmania Discus supplier in Australia Amazing stock!

timmy82
04-04-2013, 08:02 AM
A big thankyou to Rod Lewis today for letting us come visit his Discus room. If anyone in Australia is looking for top quality and top health in Discus Rod is the man to get hold of. I have been using Rod to supply my Discus for other 6 months now and was highly recomended to me from a good mate. Rod took a while to find but I will never look back now with the Discus I have received and have viewed in his facility. It was almost like being at the discus shows you see on you tube and of course SD. I have been through a few discus collections and suppliers and never seen such a good range and quality. No Rod isn't paying me to promote I just want to spread the word for people that are looking for top discus. PM me if you wish to know more and I will send you my number more pics of my stock I have received and just an honest opinion ect.

Northwoods Discus
04-04-2013, 08:07 AM
Glad to hear you have such a great supplier and promoting the discus hobby so well. But, with a title like that we must have pictures!

timmy82
04-04-2013, 09:02 AM

Here are a few quick snaps of some that I have recieved off Rod. I did not take any pictures of his facility today as I wasn't their for a magazine shoot and as you can see from my photograpghy skills I am bellow average..... When I get back home in a week I will try and practice at taking better photo's and post on this thread. I have found it hard here in Aus to get a supplier with the quality and health I have got from Rod. More so the health is a solid foundation for a good breeding pair along with the quality and shape. I have never recived a discus that I wasn't totally satisfied with from Rod.

The first Pic is one shipment in their own QT tank the day after arrival. I put any of my discus through the same QT as a precausion and have never had 1 problem with any of Rod's supplies.

Northwoods Discus
04-04-2013, 09:13 AM
Thanks for the pics Timmy. The high body leopard is really nice. Good looking group of juvies in the first pic.

yojimbo
04-06-2013, 09:56 PM
Thanks Timmy its great to see some of Rod's discus.

brwndoggy
06-10-2014, 05:15 AM
A big thankyou to Rod Lewis today for letting us come visit his Discus room. If anyone in Australia is looking for top quality and top health in Discus Rod is the man to get hold of. I have been using Rod to supply my Discus for other 6 months now and was highly recomended to me from a good mate. Rod took a while to find but I will never look back now with the Discus I have received and have viewed in his facility. It was almost like being at the discus shows you see on you tube and of course SD. I have been through a few discus collections and suppliers and never seen such a good range and quality. No Rod isn't paying me to promote I just want to spread the word for people that are looking for top discus. PM me if you wish to know more and I will send you my number more pics of my stock I have received and just an honest opinion ect.

Hi, I know this is an old thread but could u pls tell me how to contact rod lewis. Very keen to get into discus and he seems to be the person to go to.

Cheers
Gavin

Second Hand Pat
06-10-2014, 06:10 AM
Hi Gavin and welcome to Simply. Rod is a member here and his username is Rod. Once you are a registered member (after 11 posts) you came PM him yourself.
Pat

timmy82
06-10-2014, 07:29 AM
Hi, I know this is an old thread but could u pls tell me how to contact rod lewis. Very keen to get into discus and he seems to be the person to go to.

Cheers
Gavin

Hi Gavin send me an email and I can give you Rod's details.

brwndoggy
06-10-2014, 05:14 PM
Hi Gavin send me an email and I can give you Rod's details.

Thx timmy, email sent

brwndoggy
06-10-2014, 05:15 PM
Hi Gavin and welcome to Simply. Rod is a member here and his username is Rod. Once you are a registered member (after 11 posts) you came PM him yourself.
Pat

Ah I see, was wondering why I couldnt pm anyone lol, thx pat

Sarahb23
12-21-2014, 04:58 AM
hi there, new to this forum, have two tanks set up with african cichlids, gonna turn one into a discus tank in new year, and the name rod lewis keeps cropping up as a good breeder / supplier. any one give me advice on how to contact him. i would really appreciate it thanks

Rod
12-21-2014, 03:19 PM
Hi all,

Anyone can contact me via personal message or email (fishmaniac@bigpond.com) or phone me on 0405 253 533, happy to talk discus with anyone, wheather they buy from me or not. But i am not importing for the foreseeable future, due to our new and much harsher laws coming into effect over the next couple of months. None the less i have kept for myself some good quality discus with a view to breeding them into the future, and welcome anyone over who is interested in having a look.

Rod :)