PDA

View Full Version : Facebook

lizziotti
04-11-2013, 04:08 PM
I have to admit I'm not a fb fan however I noticed there's alot of great discus info.on it. Does anyone know if there's a way just to receive that info on your page instead of all the other drama that takes place on fb. Thanks

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2

Chad Hughes
04-11-2013, 05:23 PM
Well, you could simply "like" the discus stuff and follow the discus pages exclusively. The pitfall with FB is the people that you friend. As your friends list grows, the drama follows. I think you can actually set your account to not allow new friend requests. Without FB friends there's no FB drama. LOL!

Hope that helps!

Poco
04-11-2013, 07:25 PM
Well, you could simply "like" the discus stuff and follow the discus pages exclusively. The pitfall with FB is the people that you friend. As your friends list grows, the drama follows. I think you can actually set your account to not allow new friend requests. Without FB friends there's no FB drama. LOL!

Hope that helps!

+1 or just have two FB accounts one for hobby one for drama, i mean friends and family :)

lizziotti
04-11-2013, 07:44 PM
+1 or just have two FB accounts one for hobby one for drama, i mean friends and family :)

I didn't know you can do that that's a good idea. Thanks.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2

Ryan
04-12-2013, 03:32 AM
That sounds like a good idea. I've reactivated my account several times but I don't enjoy mixing friends with family with hobbies there. When those three worlds collide it's a disaster waiting to happen. The one thing Google+ has going for it is the "circles" feature which allows you to determine which friends/family see which content.